Hiei

Best answers
I diddnt really want to respond kuz I'm not sure how sprites work, but as for the aspect it gives, the character should be better quality imo and the hiei dosent look good as it is and that Gaara there isnt convincing me, not too bad of a font eather and it does fit, maybe just way to simple. All the rest of the sig looks good as far as I'm concerned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's hard to find a good font site, but fonts are low quality, 'cause they're taken out of screenshots from gameboy games or roms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ok.. plain but clean. Try a better font and get rid of that thing over the font.. it only works in the kuwas itachi sig :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was just going for a more sexxe typo but you're right, everytime I look at that it gets uglier >_>

FIxed it up a little, any better?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second one was better. Font was easier to read. Hiei is too small. I know its a sprite but its just too small.

PS- And yes i do have "crappy" eyes as you put it. I'm color weak. Colors that are almost the same look the same to me. Thanks for reminding me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right mate, the sprite is small, but you can't resize sprites at all, bigger or smaller if you resize them they get horrid. But next time I'll use a bigger one eh. ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well its just.... if you ARE going to use that sprite then make the sig smaller or something. Because i dont know the fact that the sprite is that small makes the Sig... different... I guess the only word i can think of is empty. Take out the background, and all you have is Gaara, and the sprite.. i guess thats what i mean.. I think? lol even i dont know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom