help with models plz

PRJ

Best answers
you replace em in your ESF folder in esf/models/player :eek:

Best answers
lik PJR said.. but sometimes you might have to rename it.. etc ssj3goku.mdl or creditz.mdl*pretend creditz.mdl is gotenks and it replaces krillin* rename creditz.mdl to krillin.mdl or ssj3goku to ssjgoku.mdl then put say krillin.mdl into esf/models/player/krillin then overight or ssjgoku.mdl in esf/models/player/ssjgoku then overight

Retired
Best answers
It would be smart to keep your old models handy though incase your new model is corrupt. Like change ssjgoku.mdl to ssjgoku1.mdl

Best answers
I downloaded some new models for vegeta, which only showed vegeta as a ssj, and for mystic gohan. I put the mystic gohan in the esf/models/player/gohan file and changed it's name to gohan.mdl, just like the other. But when i go to enter the game it comes up with some error message saying some number or key is wrong. I tried the ssj vegeta model and put it in esf/models/player/ssjvegeta and changed it's name to ssjvegeta.mdl but it came up with the same error message. What did i do wrong?

Best answers
I've been having a problem aswell. I got a Vegetto model, put them in the right place, but when I start the game just crashes without any messages.

Best answers
Hmm, that's weird. I've never had such a problem. I doubt that you guys did anything wrong, maybe the model/file is corrupt or isn't compatible with the ESF version you are using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom