Special Sig(s)

Best answers
Ok, here is a special sig I made, I spent a lot of time on it and I really want coments, it is forbidden to look at this sig without giving your useful opinion!!! LOL so don't be shy :]

The reason of why this sig is special, it's no big deal really but it will be revealed later on, if nobody figures it out first :Ð

I'm still gonna be workin up some more I guess ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the font. Can I have it? ^^;

And uhm, the right hand stock picture seems un-needed in my opinion. Ok sig though ^^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would look better without the right stock. That font is alright to, i like it.
Its good to see sigs that arent blue for a change.

Best answers
Ok! here's anotha "special" ^^ one, this one I like a lot I tryed a lota new options, this may be one of meh best up till now imo, maybe to busy, but I like busyness :smile:
BTW: The rigth pic is to give a touch of mystery to the pic, I think it looks good and it seems not to be ruining the sig eather ^^'

EDITED: Made a little change to it, I like it much better like this:

Best answers
Well about the first 1 i liked was the text that looks pretty cool.

The second 1 again the text but i also like the background of this 1 it looks mad.

And again thnx for my sig :yes:

Keep up the good work ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both of them I like the pink one better cuz its unique.

the second on.. the picture is odd. It's not bad. But the left eye is well look at it you'll see

Best answers
Well I see nobody was really interested in why these sigs are "special" U.U' but meh I'll say it anyway, I drew the characters in it so they are all originaly mine except the font.
Well here are the original drawings (critiz welcome if any)
The girl in the pink sig is this one, before making a sig outa her I colored her in photoshop that's why she looks better than the other one:

And the one from the bluish siggieh is this one:

The cuality of the pics is lame because I use a digi-cam to pass them to tha pc, dont have a scanner ^^'
DON'T STEAL MEH DRAWINGS OR I WILL ASSASSINATE YOU!!! :D

BTW: You asked for the font Ryoko, if ya are interested its called Scriptina and I think i downloaded it from www.dafont.com

Best answers
Those are all very nice, looks like you tried a great deal on each one and came out good, keep it up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the second drawing better.

and i think the reason people werent asking why it was special is because... since you didnt tell anyone why they were "special" in the first place we figured you werent going to tell us if we asked. at least thats what i figured... dont knwo about the rest of you <_< >_> but your good at drawing keep up the good work

Best answers
SaKuMa said:
Ok, here is a special sig I made, I spent a lot of time on it and I really want coments

The reason of why this sig is special, it's no big deal really but it will be revealed later on, if nobody figures it out first :Ð
Diddn't I? :rolleyes:

Best answers
Ok here's anotha special sig, this is a tribute to Koola, meh lil kittieh! ^^

Ya think it beats meh kodamas (green) sig?? ^^

Here is the original drawing:

I obviously painted it in ps before making a sig outa it :Ð
C&C?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom