HEY i NEED HELP WITH THE GAME MODES!!!

Best answers
EHY! ok i got ctdb wrking and riverside still has the dragonballs but the last 1 is under the terrain either that or its not there but it does show up on my scouter=\ any solution to this??? sum 1 plz help!!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yurr.. Well, yeah, the db is stuck underneath the surface, you can't pick it up. Basically there is no sulution but this one, the creator of the map would have to fix the problem and recompile it. Something you can't do yourself.

Retired
Best answers
Yes currently the capture the dragonballs is still being worked on and it even says it's not complete when you try to set up a game of it.

Best answers
ok dragon ball dont even show on my radar. help me

Best answers
CTDB Is still being worked on, but you have to make sure that your radar is showing dbs and you have CTDB activated

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want ctdb mode to work. first of all don't use steam to activate it because it wont work. none of that advanced stuff works. if you want it to work go get zack's esf tool at www.esf-world.com or www.redsaiyan.org. your choice. get it install it. and get a map that HAS the dragon balls. try maps like esf_cell_night or day. basically most 1.1 maps. have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom