Victoria sigs

Best answers
Well I made two new sigs, still practicing and experimenting ^^
Simpleness and beauty (Yes! I think so, LOL)

A bit more complicated and worked, I like it

Still I think my current one(pink) owns both of them, correct me if you think I'm wrong ^^' :D

So coments and critiz will be well recived.

Best answers
Out of those top two i think the blue one looks better, to me it does anyway :)

And yea the pink one does look better :yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. This sig has potential, but it would be a lot better if it was one solid color. It seems the image on the left is a lighter blue and that just works against the sig. Color scheme is important. 5/10

2. o_O, I understand the type of effect you were going for but it still needs to be organized. I also think you should have left the image and the font normal, it would have made it look better. 4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
1. This sig has potential, but it would be a lot better if it was one solid color. It seems the image on the left is a lighter blue and that just works against the sig. Color scheme is important. 5/10

2. o_O, I understand the type of effect you were going for but it still needs to be organized. I also think you should have left the image and the font normal, it would have made it look better. 4/10
Hwoarang pretty much hit the nail on the head with both of them

Best answers
I like the blue one the better out of the 2 and i agree with u that your current pink sig beats them both

Best answers
Ok, I remade it ^^

Note that the eyes are suposed to stand out
C&C?

Best answers
ACK! NO! Turn it back! >_< Your just ruined a really nice sig that needed something, but something ELSE then that >_<

Anyway, getting into hellsing eh? =P

First one WAS (>_______<) good. Just needed some more brushing in the middle. That would have made it.
Second one is kinda bleh. Looks too tut-y. I love the font tho. Really fits, but the rest of the sig is bleh.

And bebi, holy jebus man take one of thoos off right now o_O We DO have rules on sig sizes.

Best answers
I basicly made a new one, so just look at it like it aint the same one and judge it from there.
And yeah I'm getting pretty much into Hellsing ^.^

Best answers
dude i love your second version great work.(love the eyes)
cant really see anything wrong with it exept maybe imo the picture on the right was a touch brighter.
keep up the great work

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both blue ones but the first one better. just change the font. the second one was... odd. and the 2nd blue one was too dark for my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom