ps idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
okay i moved this , i am so tired , i haven't slept well at all , i accidently posted this suggestion in the mods/skins forum

here is what i said there :

ok , my idea on a ps is that the players in the ps do the ways a ps is now but in a little bit of a differ way ,

the players in the ps aomly take the damage of the ps on explosion , after all a melee strug only get hurt and no one else , plus for people who rember the ps between goku and vegeta in the siayn saga of dbz vegeta lost and the beam just pushed him away.

what should be done is that the beam that wins the ps , it should only hurt/kill the player that lost it , and maybe an effect for it , (look at the ps done in saiyan saga) the player could get blasted into a wall or the beam could just cover a the model of the player that lost and there could be a scream and then death , an animation for it to

another reason for this is that people who just have joined a server where there are people with high pls , at the end the beams would just explode , killing/hurting every1 on the map , it would be a little bit unfair if u just started playying or had a weak pl

anyway critz/comments ?????? any further suggestion on this idea i didn't think of ?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like the powerstruggle suggestion. Quite interesting. But, the PS System is being revised by the team for 1.3. I don't know to what extent, but I hope it's something like what you suggested.

Best answers
But if you look at the PS between P.Cell and Gohan, Gohan held back because he didn't want the blast to pwn the Earth and his friends. Which means that the power struggles should explode. If my series timeline thinking is correct, the power levels were relatively low in the Saiyan saga, and not at the caliber of the average ESF matches. So it's not really a surprise if there wasn't a massive explosion, because the power levels couldn't begin to compare to average ESF PL's.
Oh yeah. Also, what happens if the struggle detonates on its own? (Hits a wall, hasn't moved, whatever.) Nobody gets hurt? Rather a waste of time and ki, don't you think?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenRage said:
Rather a waste of time and ki, don't you think?
no it isn't ,

i have a few more ideas for it

the team could possib;y tweak it in a few ways :

ps's go in a line ________________beams heads___________________
(and be kept that way)

if both players run out of ki , during the time of the stuggle , the trails could disappear and the heads could become projectiles stugging themselves

if players are in the strugg for a while , and the bar is even with each player , a few buttons could come up , a quick button combo as oppesed to having randoms would be nice , or u get a random key at some point and if u get it rite then u could increase the amount of energy in the bar (what i'm sayying is u could recharge a little bit if u get it rite) but there should be a limit on it i guess, 1 or twice a struggle so the stugg doesn't go for so long (twice mite push it a little bit but)

now i would like to suggest a few fx for stuggles as well

when to beam heads meet , they have sparks or something appear around em (if u have watched dbz many times and seen ps's u know what they look like , i wouldn't mind seeing that aswell)

as i may have said before , when a player loses there should be a sound like "NO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE" or something , then an animation for the models on death in ps

what do u think of these ideas ?

edit: plus , from what i here may be added u get damage for going thru the trails , so there would be no need for stuggles to be 100% exactly for esf

and plus somethins r different in esf to the anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand that first post.

Best answers
the circle thing around the ps where the two beams head would be very cool ahahha and lighting around it =) bliding light! man multi ps is amazing havent done it in a while... what was the command again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom