Orochi Blood

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finally got around to changing my sig, my old one was starting to get on my nerves.

I was inspired to make a king of fighters sig of my fav characters because today I found my old copy KOF: dream match '99 for my dreamcast, that I completely forgot I had. I think I had an orgasm when I found it. :laff:

Well that's the little story behind how this was made, not that you care though. :p

Anyways, I whipped it up in abut 10 minutes, it's nothing spectacular, but I like it. Couldn't really figure out a good avatar though, but whatever. Like always, Crits and Comments are appreciated.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Color blend the images in the middle, add some text, and I think you'll have a nice tribute to King of Fighters.

6/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New version!

I added some text (there names) and blended the middle pics into the backround. I'd say it's an improvement, what about you guys?

This is the old one.

Best answers
I like the old one better :O plus in my opinion its a tid bit too dark... but none the less its a nice sig. Although, I must admit, I'll be missing your old sig... I liked it a lot :]

Best answers
i like you king of fighter one you should put k or kyo or evil iroi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom