ssj transformation suggestion

Best answers
to make ssj the transformation better , when the model start tranforming his eyes can turn in green with black hair (like the transformation of goku in ssj against dr gero ), then his hair turn yellow to black , then black to yellow again and again (like vegeta 1rst transformation ).
please cheek my pic for more details:
http://fr.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/attardjean/detail?.dir=/0888&.dnm=be9a.jpg
http://fr.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/attardjean/detail?.dir=/0888&.dnm=861f.jpg
http://fr.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/attardjean/detail?.dir=/0888&.dnm=5a65.jpg

what do you think?

Best answers
First off, why would you be so close up to them that you could see the eye color changing?
Second, it wouldn't work, because the yellow/black hair have to be different models, and switching back and forth between them will laggify.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Problem with doing this. Is your changing models, not skins. This will cause server & client lag. Which is something alot of people do not want to experience. Sorry to disappoint you, but this won't be done. It would be nice, but not gonna happen.

Best answers
ok thanks anyway for your reply now the thread can be closed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides , the hl limit has it's limits , it could possibly b done on hl2 , u can make models faces smile on hl2 , there r a few mods in progress for hl2 and ut2004 , so it mite possibly be done on those mods , coz the gaming engine is a lot better

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ive seen sooooooo many threads like this and its always the same answer..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could atleast make vegeta's hair so, that it switches between ssj and normal, like when he first transforms, i saw that in an EVM-movie so why no in esf?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
jp said:
You could atleast make vegeta's hair so, that it switches between ssj and normal, like when he first transforms, i saw that in an EVM-movie so why no in esf?
The guy that made the movie for EVM, just edited to movie so it had Vegeta's Hair going back and forth. You cannot, let me repeat, cannot, do this without switching models (There is no way to switch just skins). The constant switching of models while transforming would cause alot of lag, even on the high-end systems.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thread originator has requested for the thread to be closed, so carrying on discussions doesn't really help. A mod from this section will close the thread shortly, please avoid posting until then.

Terryc250 said:
ive seen sooooooo many threads like this and its always the same answer..
And I've seen so many users make posts which do not constructively contribute to the topic in any way - most of those users get in trouble sooner or later. Please do not post if you don't have anything relevant to post about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom