Shield Braker

Best answers
About gohans shield, i seen alot of people online as gohan, when someone attack em thay quickly open the shield absorb the attack and fly away.
so i thod you should make thad, if someone fires a strong attack. (final flash, spirit bomb, ect) the shield should brake and the gohan should be thrown away and stunted for a few sec.

Best answers
That's what shield is for. To absorb attacks so you don't get hurt. What is the point in having a Shield if it can't protect you against the attacks you need protection from?

Best answers
well maybe if the shield is weaker and someone throws a strong attack at it, then it could break if you dont have enough power to keep the shield up, but if the shield is max power then it could shield out attacks.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. How about this. The shield can block KI Blasts, and Generic Beams no matter what powerlevel the person was at when they fired it.
With medium sized signature moves (Small Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha, Masenko, Gallit Gun, Special Beam Cannon). The shield can block that attack as long as you are about 2x stronger than the person that fired them.
WIth large sized signatured moves (Big Bang Attack, Spirit Bomb, Final Flash) you have to be 4x stronger than the person that fired it for the shield to absorb the attack.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um actually...try this go into a server with a friend one as goku the other gohan. have gohan set up a shield and fire your strongest kamehameha and/or spirit bomb and throw it straight into the shield. and tell me what happens...

eh.. i dont wanna ruin the surprise. so if you dont want it ruined dont read ahead..

darn you read ahead. lol the shield breaks... if the beam or whatever it is your throwing at them will break. or they will keep it up and they will get hurt. just like in evm people with huge pls could swoop and break the shield.

but if you want just throw a beam near the shield and make it explode gohan will recieve damage

Best answers
The shield doesn't negate attacks, it redirects the damage to your Ki instead. So if enough "damage" is done to the Ki bar, the shield goes bye bye. Strong enough attacks will already "break" it.

Best answers
this is dumb tho. Gohan only uses the sheild once and it doesn't protect him from ki attacks, just from being sucked into the death zone. Also, the sheild should protect other friendly players inside it's radius and they should be able to give gohan ki in order to maintain the sheild

Best answers
I wouldn't like that cuz then i cant turn my shield into the gigantic ball of doom anymore after ive been shot...you guyz...do know about that...right ? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara said:
About gohans shield, i seen alot of people online as gohan, when someone attack em thay quickly open the shield absorb the attack and fly away.
so i thod you should make thad, if someone fires a strong attack. (final flash, spirit bomb, ect) the shield should brake and the gohan should be thrown away and stunted for a few sec.
that's what actually happens ... if the shield "absorbs" any attack, it sure gets stronger, but the gohan looses alot KI (the stronger the attack was, the more he looses) ... if you shoot a really big attack into the shield, it'll disappear at once and the gohan will fall down, because he has no KI left .... then he's an easy target

remember: if gohan absorbs an attack, he KI (blue bar) has decreased alot ... so he can't swoop far away, nor teleport, nor absorb other strong attacks

Best answers
thats how it works, if somone atacks you with higher powerlevel than you, it breaks, if they are weaker, it withstands until you loose energy and fall to the ground.

Best answers
Why sugesting this? when i see a gohan shielding, and i fire a very powerfull kamehameha, and he is weaker then me, then the shield pops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom