in lightingness of the new me

Best answers
i bilieve that there should be stun time for using energy balls with high power like camahama and masenko as it is very bright and in DB (esf is DB and DBZ as i hav bin told) goku uses camahama against the demons and the light stuns them all, it would be kwl but that is only if you have a direct hit like burning atack. which, may i just say, is used less than sensu beans.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First go to school, or go see dbz again, its kamehameha!
Not camelaha, or something like that!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning :warning: to JP for flaming and spam. Some countries exchange our Cs with Ks so he may be overcorrecting by changing Ks to Cs to spell more appropriately.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Adding StunTime for beam attacks, would further increase Beam Spammers. Even though beams are not hard to spot, if your bind, you can be killed a beam relatively fast. So I think this is, well not a bad idea, but not a very good one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it wouldnt matter if a beam like the Kamehameha had a stun time or not... because if it was powerful enough and had a direct hit chances are the ones being hit are dead. but this would cause beam spammage someone would stun you and then swoop after you. not just that but with the new way melee is... its basically first hit wins the entire match. basic melee them once, then again. then throw a beam or 2 to stun them. then repeat. yay you win!

Best answers
ok so my idea wasn't the best, but i thought it would be kwl on places like tom, cell games night and other types of dark arenas where the light would most likely affect them!

Best answers
yea, i do somtimes call it kamahama even though it is camahama, but don't make fun off the fact i am in the lowest english set at school!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Boyster probably there are places where it doesn't sound like Kamehameha.
On-topic: I think the opposite is better: If someone does a huge beam or something he would be paralyzed (spelled right?) for the same time it took him to charge the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom