Couple Suggestions

Best answers
1.Now my first idea is that when somone is standing on the ground and is hit by basic meele they will skid their feet across the ground and leave skid marks or boot marks and/or even make some dust or rocks fly.

2. Adding the idea that was not implemented in 1.2 Pumping PS. With secondary during a PS would charge a bar and when released would make a ball (size depending on charge) go through the beam trail and to the beam head, making the beam stronger, and the head bigger. NOTE: IN ORDER FOR PUMPING PS TO BE POSSIBLE/EFFECTIVE.... the fact that during a ps the beams bend...this would have to be "fixed" or "taken out" of the game.

3. Cvar? (sv_fastmeele 0-1)? When this is enabled, like during the show their hands/feet would be so fast that they look like lines. This would DRAMATICALLY increase the eye candy/ fun factor.

Crits, Modifications?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like 1 and 2 sounds good though I like the current bending trail. I don't care about 3.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
All these suggestions are very interesting, and mostly for eye candy, and improvents on current features. Here's what I think of each:

1. This suggestion I like. Except this should only occur if your powerlevel is higher than the person that hit you. Other than that, you still role. ;)
  2. I like as well. Even though Pumping PS is being implemented, and it'll probably be what you suggested.
  3. I don't know if this can be done, but would be interseting. :D

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
All these suggestions are very interesting, and mostly for eye candy, and improvents on current features. Here's what I think of each:

1. This suggestion I like. Except this should only occur if your powerlevel is higher than the person that hit you. Other than that, you still role. ;)
No no no i meant if u BLOCK their attack that should happen
Srry never put it in not thinking :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um... the last one is terrible. and for those people who have low fps and cant see... i take that back NO ONE would be able to see it oviously if they look like lines. no way is this ever going to happen. because you wouldnt be able to see what you were doing. as much as you want it to be JUST like the show its not happening. neither is the first one you said. the second was supposed to be implemented like you said but they didnt im sure it will be in 1.3 if not one of the betas.

Best answers
OOO harsh -_- #1.its a CVAR so u could always turn it off....
#2.U should know what your doing you clicked the button.. dang i can do a combo with my eyes closed....
#3.Theres arrows u don't look at your character to know what your doing.....if your good in the least bit....besides this would cause LESS LAG and would be good for people with low fps because its lines it shows...not a whole fist...
#4. Why not the first one??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom