something about 1.3

Best answers
can anybody tell me where i can get information regarding 1.3 ?
and i wanted to ask will there be a kid buu in 1.3 ?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's not much confirmed information regarding 1.3 yet. The only thing we know of, that will be in, is more transformations, and more characters. As for Kid Buu, it's buu's last form, so yeah, he'll probably be in.

Best answers
more transformations eg 2nd level eg ssj2. Super buu may make it in dunno about kid buu

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it may be off topic(i dunno,huh)

but what about the Class : Adult Gohan did something changed or is he going to be in ? cause lots of peeps saying stuff and i dont know what to believe anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing we can do is wait and see what the team decide to do. Theres no much else to do than that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard adult gohan will be in 1.3 I think and tien. Anyway's I doubt there will be a kid buu in 1.3 because fat buu has #1 Evil Buu (The dude who transformed into superbuu)
#2 Super Buu (Second transformation) #3 Kid buu (Third) There maybe even ssj2 and ssj3 in 1.3, we do not know if there is a ssj3 in 1.3 because it's not out and we have no info about it.

Best answers
Yeah might be, i hope that these form's get in:

Goku:normal,ssj,ssj2,ssj3
Vegeta:normal,ssj,ussj,ssj2
Trunks:normal,ssj,ussj,assj
Gohan:normal,ssj,ssj2,mystic
Krillin:normal, powerup #1, powerup #2, powerup #3
Tien:normal, powerup #1, powerup #2, powerup #3
Piccolo:normal, fusion with nail, fusion with kami, powered-up piccolo
Frieza:normal #1, form #2,form #3,form #4
Buu:fat buu, evil buu, super buu, kid buu
Cell:imperfect #1,imperfect #2, perfect cell, super perfect cell

Would be very cool if this get's in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure Krillin will only have 1 transformation (the one he has now), since he is an Earthling.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Humans will have one big transformation. (that would be krillin and tien, or any other possible humans that will be added)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 will complete all transformations for each character (as joe has said, 1.2 was all about melee, 1.3 is all about trans). Krillen is also complete as as a character.

-Karrde-

Best answers
So what would that be? PL multiplier 4x, 5x or 6x?
And what would his required PL be? If he transforms when SSJ2 are appearing he would own for a very long time since his PL would increase a whole lot.

Best answers
That's probably still under consideration. What about the speed balancing though,

I think it might kinda ruin the game a little to have all the transformations.. it's fine as it is right now.. having the transformations will just promote beam spamming.. you'll be able to like blow up the entire map, unless the dmg is just increased in a smalle area..

And the speed.. ahh .. I havent faught as an ssj since 1.0 lol

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the new trans shall be hot but what about piccolo he should only get 1 more and a pl multi of 2 coz hs first sucked bad

Best answers
I agree on that one...Beams should have a small radius but within it's radius the power should be enormous..and for some beams able to take out multiple enemy's in one line.

----//1 enemy//-------// another enemy//---{}{:}{: |
----// ,,, ,,, //--------// another enemy//---{}{}{} | WALL

after inpackt on wall then it should explode with kamehameha for example

Best answers
Yeah, make it more like a Blast, like they can do in the show (Example, how cell died with gohans kameha) it didnt just hit him and blow up.. it like.. went past him

Best answers
i think that they should do all the transformations because ppl dont get alot of satisfaction out of playing with the villians , cuz they can only go to form 2 , that's why in the current version most of the ppl play with goku or vegeta or whatever
that's why they should do all the transformations , so ppl could play with a perfect cell or with a kid buu , its important , for the future of this mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Goku Ssj6 said:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
can anyone see whats going to be said soon? lol

On topic: humans should just have one big trans, im sure they can reach different levels by strength, being human doesnt stop anyone from getting stronger once in there life. so it should redo the speed of him to balance the rest of the trans, since everyone is worried about speed imbalance/limit

Best answers
but all the humans on DBZ, well they suck. Androids should have no trans but unlimited ki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom