WOW, this is so COOL!!!!!

Best answers
becouse i am huge fan of dragonballz, i wanted a good dbz mod i started searching.
Wow, i never tought it would be this cool, i have played the alpha, but this is almost a new game. wow.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, it's a great game. It still being in the Beta stages proves that there is even a lot more stuff on the way. :D

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
It still being in the Beta stages proves that there is even a lot more stuff on the way. :D
hell yeah, and even more then that ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the hl sdk will soon be released, wich might provide a lot of new features.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He mean's the ESF Beta source code.. Anyway's yeah this is a pretty fun mod. I get bored of it though, even tho it's fun.

*PS* I sence DJ being evil :eek:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SajaN^PridE said:
You mean the full source code? the hl sdk is already released.
Are you sure about that ?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt Valve will release the source just because HL2 is coming. I believe Gabe Newell has even expressed his uneasiness about releasing it due to the number of cheats and other exploits that could be made with knowledge of the source. Before HL source is released, HL gaming must be damn near complete death, and I don't see that happening for a while.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Yes, ESF ownz. Great job team =D

Yeah I think you're right Kardde... I just hope not. I want it..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
I doubt Valve will release the source just because HL2 is coming. I believe Gabe Newell has even expressed his uneasiness about releasing it due to the number of cheats and other exploits that could be made with knowledge of the source. Before HL source is released, HL gaming must be damn near complete death, and I don't see that happening for a while.

-Karrde-
yeah i know this is waaaay off topic.. but who is gabe newell? all of a sudden i hear his name alot.

Best answers
incredibly slow.... dont push it... your talking about him way to fast... must be something slower then thad ^_^

Retired
Best answers
yeah the mod is very nice indeed. welcome to the forums anyway.

on a side note: you have exactly the same sig as I had like 4 years ago or something (ofcourse not with the text).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This is a very nice mod. Slow in development, but nice. ;) Hopefully the patch will come out soon, so we have a new version to look forward too. :D

Best answers
Judge said:
yeah the mod is very nice indeed. welcome to the forums anyway.

on a side note: you have exactly the same sig as I had like 4 years ago or something (ofcourse not with the text).
I wouldn't mind having the sig you have right now... Spidey 2, nice choice. :D

Ah yeah, now the on topic part... :rolleyes:

Dream Killer said:
He mean's the ESF Beta source code..
I was wondering what you meant by that... Cold Steel was talking about the Half-Life SDK, and Sajan Pride meant the Half-Life Source... who are you actually talking to?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:

-Karrde-
You don't need the source code to an application to write cheats for it... go learn how to "sniff" data packets and you'll see it's quite easy.

Valve isn't releasing crap until they get permission from id Software, who wrote the engine Half Life was based off of.

Don't believe anything Gabe says anyways.

On topic:

ESF is one of the most innovative/unique mods I've ever seen, along with others like Natural Selection. It gets a thumbs up from me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
who is gabe newell?
Atlantis said:
He is making HL2 and he is incredibly slow
You think he's the only one? That's like saying Neil Armstrong was the only man behind the Moon Walk.

The ESF team is highly dedicated, and they've come far with the mod. They've really made the HL engine their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom