The healing idea

Should this be in ESF 1.3?

• Yes ofcourse, i can't find those darn senzubeans!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, just stick with the sensubeans (wich i can't find)

• Yeah, nice idea, but it needs some changes

• Total voters
Best answers
I've been Esf for a while, and i can't seem to find those darn sensu beans.
So have been thinking, and this only could work in the team mode.
Lets say every team has a healer, Good has Dende, he can heal people.
And Evil should have a machine, wich will have babadi, who can heal the people with their magic.
But it should only work on specific maps, let say, a map with Kami Lookout, and a earth, beneath the Kami Lookout.
I have seen a map like this on esf-world.
Lets say if you come to a healer, it would take 10 to 20 seconds to heal someone form 1% to 100%.
It should depend from powerlevel, it takes longer to heal someone with a huge powerlevel, and short for someone with a low powerlevel.
Ofcourse its possible to Kill dende and babadi, :fight:
But they respawn in 30 seconds or an minute.
And ofcourse its should take some power to kill them, or else the player would kill dende or babadi the whole time, so you can't heal, and that should be unfair.
Dende and Babadi should also have limited powers, so the player wont abuse it.
Oh yeah, Dende and Babadi are NCP's, not playable characters. :D

I hope you like my idea!

Best answers
lol so you mean in teammode that Dende and babidi are .....bots...?
who seek ally's and try to heal them?

LoL verry unique idea.. seems funny but i dont see any problems would be nice in game, there's no doubt about that.

Best answers
hehe a dbz style team fortress medic...
like the idea, better have some tweaks though
would be better if it was a player too
can use melee and basic attacks and in stead of big attacks you can heal other player and slowly regenerate hp yourself
with slowly i mean 1 hp every 15 secs or so

Best answers
nah his idea is good...who the hell wants to be an healer if he can take Goku SSJ3 or Cell Perfect or Kid Buu...:) atleast i wouldnt want to be an healer..

Healing of Babadi and Dende as Bots seems much better...
I've never seen Dende make a punch or Babidi (the biggest coward)

Best answers
I would also add the option to command the healer to come, or stay put, so he won't bother you while fighting, becouse else i'm afraid the player is gonna kill his own healer! :p

Best answers
I made this sugestion becouse of the sensubeans, you are afraid that people are gonna complain about this to?
Well, there maybe are gonna be bugs in it in the beginning, but i think its more fun, and original then the sensubeans.
But thats ofcourse my opinion.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sensu beans are cheap because you can't *kill* them, but if you can kill the other team's healing to put him out of commition for a few minutes that sounds like a good idea.

Best answers
yes that is what he meant...like the healer respawns in 30+ or 60+ seconds :)
and as for the call command sounds nice...though dende should only be able to heal on the ground though...Babadi should be able in sky, water and ground but at a little slower heal rate :).

Best answers
Since Dende is a namek, he should have the ability to regenerate.
And babida should have the ability to pull up a shield, he did that in the anime against piccolo.

Best answers
great idea but it could turn from a esf battle too a esf kill healer battle

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But once you kill the healer you kill everyone else so that wouldn't be a big deal. Besides, he can't heal you if you get blown to bits or killed on the other side of the map.

Best answers
So sonic you mean like when you kill the healer it's "checkmate"? Gameover?
I think the healer should walk and actually hide..and The Z warriors..Good should be able to telepatchic comunicate with Dende..

Would be cool if this gets added toMajin Pool's suggestion:

Every round you have a team-leader..he can call dende for healing and tell him to hide..he would supress his energy so you cant pick him up at radar..
Dende would have some powersurges..so let's say every 30 sec you can see a little dot at radar when aimed at the right direction (otherwise he would be to hard to kill)

Even the team cant see him at radar when he would hide is PL...
Normal players would have a certain telepatic range the would have to be close to Dende before the can call or ask him to heal.

The team-leader would have a huge range, and able to call dende at anytime.
After the teamleader get's killed a random person who is left becomes the new-leader.

[Example:]

Krillin: he leader i am damaged plz call dende i cant pick him up
Team-Leader: sure, wait just a sec
Team-Leader: (with an command-menu) Dende heal Krillin.

Command-menu would be:

Tell Dende to hide ( Dende will hide him self )
Tell Dende to heal player ( Dende will heal the player who asked for healing )
Tell Dende to heal player [1-9] (after every player there should stand a number)

In this type of teammode 18 players would be the limit.

In Evil team this would be similar very similair..but Babidi would be able to heal in air and water aswell..Dende only on the ground..Babibi should have powersurges every 25 secs.

Once the healer get's killed the team will have to do it on their own till the round ends.
Admins would be able to set roundtime..(the longer the more exciting ofcourse)

So Dende can fly at team-members but only heal on the ground.
When you call dende and he is near you will get a message: I can heal you only on the ground...so when you are on the ground he will heal.

Babadi can do it anywhere but that way he is easier to spot. Healing in water or on ground would be recommended.

Hope you like this suggestion and the credits go to Majin Pool ofcourse..;)

Best answers
Thanks for the credits.
I like this, if this is added to my idea, it should work even better!
I hope the Esf-team will read it, and use it! :D
Becouse else we are stuck with the , icantfindtthosedarnsensubeans :p

Best answers
Optimus_Primal :
Although i do like the fact your trying to make the healer a more involved playable character, there are some flaws you must first think of :
- Since the game is PL based, when a person becomes a new teamleader they would lose they're powerlevel?
- Being a healer would get pretty dull, so people might complain/be an ass because they have been made a healer class. (hey that rymed ;D)

The Way I See It : Plain And Simple
As long as the healers are not human controlled characters, but npc's/bots as Majin_Pool suggested.
I think the healer should work pretty similar to having an armory stationed on map like with ns.
And i doubt there would be healer camping, since a nice big beam up the ass would stop that.

Maybe the fact that teamplayers will be grouping at the same point there might be a bit more team work? Who knows...Nice Idea anyway Majin_Pool.

Best answers
Thanks, i agree that that the healers should be bots.
No one wants to be dende :fight: , or babadi :p .
You would have to hide everytime.

Best answers
Well I actually didnt suggest that healers should be players..i like to keep it Majin Pools way...Healers are bots..and the bots would hide..till they get called..he would have not much HP so when he get's attacked everyone in ally team will get a signal meaning Dende/Babidi needs help!

And as for the leader thing...ever played Counterstrike being a VIP or carrying a bomb..
Being a leader would not depend on PL it would just be a random selection.

And yeah you might be able to become a rapper :)
And what do you mean by "ns" natural selection"?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off-topic: The only sensubeans I ever found in 1.2 are in esf_riverside in the river.
On-topic: I don't have any ideas to give but I like all the ideas that all of you said :yes:
Btw he did mean Natural selection

Best answers
Yes now it only up to the team to decide whether to put it in or not.

[OFFTOPIC]
Will the dragonballs back in 1.3?
Will the maps be bigger?
And has the team decided how many transfomations are planned for all characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom