Majin Vegeta

Best answers
when you are adding more trans for ESF i was thinking,

when Vegeta (if he can) Turn Majin Vegeta when you add more trans

you should do so thad when he trans into majin, then also when he revert

should he still be majin, and when he turn majin first time he should gain

+500K or +1MIL PL becourse of the majin, but then his earlyer transforms,

USSJ, SSJ2 should give a little less then others. so thad he will be balanced.

Best answers
good idea i guess.. i always play with goku but vegeta is good too and i like the idea
offtopic: vegeta has a problem.. if he trans. he has big bang and final flash but they use a lot of energy-_- that sux (the gallitgun uses too much either )

Best answers
Gaara said:
when you are adding more trans for ESF i was thinking,

when Vegeta (if he can) Turn Majin Vegeta when you add more trans

you should do so thad when he trans into majin, then also when he revert

should he still be majin, and when he turn majin first time he should gain

+500K or +1MIL PL becourse of the majin, but then his earlyer transforms,

USSJ, SSJ2 should give a little less then others. so thad he will be balanced.
Correct me if i'm wrong but, vegeta has to me majin to turn ssj2. Majin should be a permanet upgrade cause you can't just "power down" from majin. You have to have gone majin to go ssj2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better do this(like in the other tread):
evil team: majin vegeta-stronger-slower
good team: ssj2 vegeta-weaker-faster

makes it more like the series :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I like niobe's approach. SSJ2 Vegeta for Good Side, while Majin for Evil Side. Since Majin was SSJ2 to begin with.

Best answers
Well... majin is just thad babedi takes over his mind and gives him a little extre power, he would still be able to power down.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and sorry bout this but every one keeps making the mistake of vegeta and were he was at its like this after goku died against cell both goku and vegeta trained fro 7 years (in that period vegeta got ssj2) then when goku came back and they were fighting al that random crap in babadis ships he though he was stronger than every one esle (because of his new trans lvl) any ways then he get taken over bye babadi and he goes majin vegeta but he is ssj2 majin vegeta because of this:
2 most define able features of ssj2:
1.)the hair in coparison to usual is in lots of seperate thin spiky stands as aposed to the large wavey clump they usaly have
2.) lighting around the person is a big indication of them being past the lvl of ssj

in the fight with goku (ssj2goku vs ssj2 )\/(ajin Vegeta)

you see they are both very electrified and have stiff sharper hair than usual.
And gohan senses there power and says "wow both dad and vegeta must be fighting at a lvl beyond super sayian" ssj2 any one.

anyways bottom line
vegeta-ssj-ssj2-majinssj2

and if you didnt have it like this vegeta would appear weaker than he already is:

goku---ssj------ssj2---ssj3
| |
gohan--ssj------ssj2--elderkaitraning(mysick)
| |
vegeta-ssj-majin-ssj2 <--CRAPPY
| |
vegeta-ssj------ssj2--MAJIN VEGETA(king of uberness^^) <--GOOD

Best answers
YA it does go ssj---ssj2---majin....in the show but also a better way of seeing this is in the fighting game Budokia 2 for ps2....it shows his lvls perfectly if ur going to base order base it of that game they got it down to a science!

Best answers
niobe said:
better do this(like in the other tread):
evil team: majin vegeta-stronger-slower
good team: ssj2 vegeta-weaker-faster

makes it more like the series :D
No it doesnt because Vegeta did not get slower when he was majin or ssj2 =\.

Plus that is not a good idea its nothing like the series.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is an interseting idea though i dont lke it im to much of a vegeta fan

Best answers
Yeah if you put it that way i can see most of the transformations now. It is very confusing to which came first, majin or ss2, so i sugest this transformation tree, everyone will have 3 transformations
Goku - SSJ - SSJ2 - SSJ3
Gohan - SSJ - SSJ2 - Mystic
Trunks - SSJ - USSJ - SSJ2
Vegeta - SSJ - USSJ - Majin/SSJ2

while i'm at it
Fat Buu - Evil Buu - Super Buu - Kid Buu
Imperfect cell - Cell stage 2 - Perfect cell
Dwarven freiza - Tall Freiza - Neo Freiza

Best answers
Kurachi said:
good idea i guess.. i always play with goku but vegeta is good too and i like the idea
offtopic: vegeta has a problem.. if he trans. he has big bang and final flash but they use a lot of energy-_- that sux (the gallitgun uses too much either )
thats because vegeta always uses all of his energy when he does moves

Best answers
and sorry bout this but every one keeps making the mistake of vegeta and were he was at its like this after goku died against cell both goku and vegeta trained fro 7 years (in that period vegeta got ssj2) then when goku came back and they were fighting al that random crap in babadis ships he though he was stronger than every one esle (because of his new trans lvl) any ways then he get taken over bye babadi and he goes majin vegeta but he is ssj2 majin vegeta because of this: 2 most define able features of ssj2: 1.)the hair in coparison to usual is in lots of seperate thin spiky stands as aposed to the large wavey clump they usaly have 2.) lighting around the person is a big indication of them being past the lvl of ssj in the fight with goku (ssj2goku vs ssj2 )\/(ajin Vegeta) you see they are both very electrified and have stiff sharper hair than usual. And gohan senses there power and says "wow both dad and vegeta must be fighting at a lvl beyond super sayian" ssj2 any one. anyways bottom line vegeta-ssj-ssj2-majinssj2 and if you didnt have it like this vegeta would appear weaker than he already is: goku---ssj------ssj2---ssj3 | | gohan--ssj------ssj2--elderkaitraning(mysick) | | vegeta-ssj-majin-ssj2 <--CRAPPY | | vegeta-ssj------ssj2--MAJIN VEGETA(king of uberness^^) <--GOOD)[/quote said:
sorry thats wrong man vegeta trained for 7 years but he couldnt turn SSJ 2 thats why when he saw goku have so much power on babidis ship he turned majin to reach SSJ 2 and after he died he wasnt under babidis control anymore but could still turn SSJ 2. Makes no sense that if he was SSJ2 that he would turn majin to fight goku if he knew he could turn SSJ2 also.
so it goes

vegeta-ssj----majin/ssj2--ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are wrong. He just knew that goku was more powerful so he let babidi make him majin. There's no way he could just turn ssj2 for the first time in like 0.5 seconds.

Best answers
nope your wrong... he trained 4 7 yrs and in that time he turned ssj2. so majin is an upgrade to ssj2. goku was always a bit stronger than vegeta and when goku turned ssj2 vegetas upgrade (majin) made him as strong as goku. i think their pl was 360.000.000. but the thing is that vegeta had more fighting expiriece so even at the same pl he could kick gokus ass roud a bit more than goku could his ( god i love vegeta :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why am I wrong? I meant he didn't go ssj2 for the first time against goku. he just turned majin to be as strong as goku.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here we go again.
vegeta could never turn in ssj2 untill he was destroid with self distruct, maijn was just somkind of fake ssj2 becours babedi gave him the strengt and power to get in ssj2.
he was ssj2 without majin agains gohan buu and kid buu.
so that means that my idea is a better way to make it like the show, majin means evil in japan so that must only be in the evil team.
so it get's this way:
normal-ssj-assj-ussj-ssj2 <- good
normal-ssj-assj-ussj-majin <- evil

and majin vegeta is slower becours he could hardly fight agains fat buu but he fight a lot agains kid buu in ssj2 form, so in ssj2 form he was a lot faster than in majin form.

Best answers
your wrong.... damn how long ago was it that you've seen the show ;) its like this... when goku was in the afterworld (those 7 years) vegeta had a very intense training and he could transform into ssj2. but like in ssj vegeta vas a bit weaker than goku.
goku had (in ssj2) pl 360.000.000 and vegeta had 340.000.000. after vegeta got majin their pl's were the same. if you dont beleive me go and check out dbz powerlevels!!!!!!

but even they had the same pl vegeta had an advantage since he had more experience and he kicked gokus ass round alot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom