Match #4 - MinesSkylineR34 vs King Nak

Best answers
Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Please do not post anything too off topic; keep it to simple good lucks please. Thank You.

I didnt think Id have to say this...

Only official judges can vote. Those are Shijing, Hworang, Hsu, Smurf, and I. Thank you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MinesSkylineR34 gets my vote.

Reason: I look at King Nak's sig and see a disorganized mess of tutorials and brushes. The only thing even remotely decent about it is the Spider-Man stock/image. MSR, on the other hand, takes a unique image, "organizes" his BG and uses a great font.

Current Score:
MinesSkylineR34 - 1
King Nak - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mines gets my vote. :)

Reason I voted for his is because the red gives it a nice feel to it. It's almost as if I feel sad for the robot. Also the backround is very well put together and has a very nice flow to it.

Although nak had a pretty nice signature, but the border kinda killed it. Also its a very nice high quality pick of spiderman.

Mines-2
Nak-0

Best answers
Mines gets my vote.

Not only do nak's smudge balls kill it, and not only is the border poorly done (too thick), he didnt do anything but take that picture and shove it right in there. That entire sig, literaly every part of it except the spiderman picture is the tutorial he posted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MSR- 4
nak- 0

pretty obvious about now, but the outlining text, highlighting the graphic and overall tidyness is top notch, only crit i would give is the rather bad colour scheme, red/pink dosnt suit the factory/robotic feel :O

Best answers
Well im out. I didnt last to long lol Well good job on the sig Mines, i hope you can make it all the way. :yes: Till next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom