Match #6 - Crackerjack vs Unknown

Best answers
Friendly reminder of them rules:

1. The sig size does not matter, but it must be under the forum's rules max (600 x 200)
2. This isnt limited to Photoshop. You can use other programs. However, when posting the sig, please specify which programs you used.
3. You have up to 3 days to post your sig.
4. Anything that you did not create, you must give credit to the original author. This applies to everything. (If the original author could not be found just post a link to where you got whatever it is you got)
5. For each battle you may use an old sig. However, in the semi-final and final rounds you are required to make a new sig.

Please do not post anything too off topic; keep it to simple good lucks please. Thank You.

I didnt think Id have to say this...

Only official judges can vote. Those are Shijing, Hworang, Hsu, Smurf, and I. Thank you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, heres my entry.
and oh, i dont know where i found the dragon pic, it was one of my old wallpapers in my floppy discs

Best answers
@Unknown - lol there is a dragon in there? Couldnt tell, Its to together. You know what I mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, this could also be a problem for me ;O

you both have your errors in this one.

CJ:- i find the text you used far too plain, its rather small for me and the lack of backing makes it rather tricky to read easly. the real problem though is the fact there is no graphic, thus making it dull and wallpaperish D:

unknown:- well.. theres one big massive super problem, i cannot see anything at all clearly.. i didnt know the graphic was a dragon until you stated so.. and the fact that its covered/backed by various things makes it almost impossible to see... also your text is even smaller than cj's and very dull...

overall, im giving my vote for the crackerjack as although he lacks a graphic, the background setup is very well done and clean, if it only had a suitable graphic and slighty bolder/unqiue text, it'd be a solid winner, =)

CJ -1
unknown -0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shijing, you given the best critz ever. Not like the others. ^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to CrackerJack.

Reason: As Shijing also stated, CJ's sig doesn't have a stock/image, yet I find it still to be a lot better overall. Unknown's sig has a background that really confuses and almost camoflauges the image to a confusing extent. Plus, you placed a tri-hectagonal effect that looks awkward and out of place. Now I'm starting to think that an image would have ruined CJ's sig, the effects are way too complicated. Also, I have to disagree with Shijing on CJ's font, I happen to particularly like it.

Current Score:
CrackerJack - 2
Unknown// - 0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't see anyones picture

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
picturehost.co.uk is down atm, possibly exeeded bandwith be patient for a while :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill get a new host in 1 second.

Here:

How many votes do I need to win?

Btw, I like your sig slim, very nice, just the picture is a bit wierd. :]

btw, made in Photoshop 7.

My sig is just white, I hate going over the top with fonts, because then they draw with the background. The white font was not noticable so I added a low opacity stroke on 1. A picture/stock wouldve drawn too much from my bg, thats what I want you to notice, my background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Cracker

I really liked his sig, the brushing and it looks like a render on the bottom right. The backround just owns.

I didn't really like unknows because you couldn't see what was happening, it was all a clutter and stuff. Where is the dragon?

cracker - 3
unknown - 0

Best answers
You need the majority of votes to win. Seeing as there are 5 judges, you pretty much already won this round.

My vote goes for CrackerJack.

Again, I couldnt understand what was going on in your sig Unknown. I can actually somewhat make out a dragon in your sig, but it took like 10 minutes of close inspection.

CrackerJack, man, that background is just pure eye candy. sends a message of confusion to me. I also like the font, although in my opinion you couldve nudged it a little bit down. Anyways, awesome job on the background. I wish Id knew how to do that :p

CrackerJack: 4
Unknown: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom