SUGGESTION FOR THE SITE ITS SELF

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about when you get a PM next time your on the Forum site or if it gets sent to you while your on it comes up in a little window because some ppl forget to check there PMs and it gets annoying (ORBIT AND REPTILE READ YOUR PMS)

It could be just like the clan TREFF esf-world setup.
(This thread may be out of place as well sorry if it is)

Best answers
can't you set it up so you recive an e-mail when you get a PM? Or is that phpbb2 i'm thinking about

Best answers
I think that it's possible in vB as well. In phpBB you can choose to have a little popup when you sign in that says that you've got new PMs.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The Forums already do that my friend. If you get sent a PM while you're on the forum, the next page you visit you get a window saying, "You have a message would you like to read it?". And the email portion, that's in as well.
Take alook around your control panel you'll see there are ALOT of features you can tinker with. ;)

Best answers
well, my pop-up stopper is always off and when i recieved a PM i noticed it 3 days later, and i didn't get any message that said i got a PM :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Isaac said:
well, my pop-up stopper is always off and when i recieved a PM i noticed it 3 days later, and i didn't get any message that said i got a PM :S
be sure that you've checked these options ...
PS: if the box is empty, it's not activated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've read my PMs. Anyways I just look up sometimes. You should try it 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom