Shaking ground ?

Agree with these ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ground should start shaking a bit when player with highest PL transforms or charges his KI ...

And higher PL you have, bigger rocks fly when you transform or charge your KI.

Wouldn't these be nice ?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not the rocks but the shaking yes

unless u use the 3d partle system rocks then then rocks would look good bigger but making the sprites bigger will just look ****

Best answers
Hmm it is possible, but i dont know about the code work, and i only think the ground should shake when a person is transforming, and client-side, to give the player a more 'POWER' feel. If not client side, you would get sick & tired of that shacking in no time.

Best answers
It wouldn't get you sick if that shaking has some kind of radius. If you are in the edge of that radius, that shaking would be very weak. If you are just in front of the strongest player who's shaking the ground, the shaking would be outrageous. And radius would be determined by your PL.

This thing has weak point too. If your pl is very very high, the whole server would be an earthquake. There should be limits to that radius too ...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and ofcourse you dont feal to mutch shaking in air, only some waves of power.(from the stronger person ofcourse)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This idea has been suggested, but was ignored last time. Hopefully this one is looked at alittle better than the lasts.
Great suggestion though, hopefully it gets in. :D

Best answers
in my opinion you don't get the feeling that a player is strong in esf.
You only see a yellow aura but that's it, so i think it would be a good idea

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Plus shaking ground is already in just about. (Fire a Kamehameha at the ground near you and see what happens. ;)) All they have to do is make the radius, strength of the shake dependant on Powerlevel, and it's in. :D

Best answers
yeah, but maybe they can also make the ground shake when you recharge you're ki when on a pl of 4 mil or something like that

Best answers
Well then they should add 2 or more types of powering up..otherwise it would annoy when see after every powerup your screeen shaking..

Aura-powerup:slow powerup,able to move
[POSSIBLE ANIMATION]: just seeing aura-charge just like the show, lightningsparks

current powerup:fast recharging
[ANIMATION]: same animation

powered-powerup: extremely rapidly charge (only for stage2 or 3, SSJ2 or SSJ3)
[ POSSIBLE ANIMATION]: lot's of wind, lightning, ground shaking, highwaves on water,rocks flying,lightningsparks..
unable to move ofcourse

I also think that powered-powerup should work best for those high stages 3e stages
Then normal powerup should take longer and powered-powerup should compansate that...

Cool if could be used once in 30/60 sec..should be able to charge max 60 sec..

That would be cool :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Those sound really interesting, but how about it be automatic, depending on transformation:
  • Normal
    • Current Powerup animation, and speed
  • Transformation 1
    • Current Powerup animation, and speed
  • Transformation 2
    • Aura-Powerup
    • Able to move (Shell Aura, not model)
      • Can't swoop
      • Can't use Turbo
    • KI takes longer while moving.
    • Speeds up to normal charge rate when standing still.
    • Lightning sparks all around player
    • Once you initiate powerup, it keeps going until you are fully charged, cannot attack.
  • Transformation 3
    • Powered-Powerup
    • Faster than current powerup
    • Lots of wind
    • If near player, ground shakes
    • Lightning all around level
    • Rocks Flying. This could be all around level, or a certain part of the Level
    • Lightning Sparks around player as well.
    • Can not move

Best answers
yeah, I suggested that the area and number of those rocks depends on your power level back in beta 1.

Best answers
Yeah Killa i like that...but i think that the aura-charge should change automaticly in turbo while trying to swoop..and after swoop you can select turbo off and when selected, aura-charge will go on..

But the way you explain i'll definetly think about Gohan SSJ2 or Goku SSJ3.

And I agree that things like (powerfull things like rocks,wind and lightning) that should depend on PL. But in a balanced way..

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Yeah Killa i like that...but i think that the aura-charge should change automaticly in turbo while trying to swoop..and after swoop you can select turbo off and when selected, aura-charge will go on..

But the way you explain i'll definetly think about Gohan SSJ2 or Goku SSJ3.

And I agree that things like (powerfull things like rocks,wind and lightning) that should depend on PL. But in a balanced way..
o_O I'm confused on what you're getting at. You're saying that when you turn on turbo, or going into a swoop, the aura-powerup will switch off automatically, then when you're done, it'll turn back on?

If it's that, then yah that'll work too, but hold on. You'll have unlimited KI just about, if it does that. I suggest no turboing, or swooping while charging. You have to still be vulnerable to attack while powering up right? ;)

Best answers
it is a good suggestion which has been overlooked many times over but with the current game play it would be very annoying. Because in the current gameplay people powerup every 5 seconds because frankly in ESF you loose KI waaaay to quickly, in the show fights could last for ages before the fighters became exhausted. In esf u can fire 2 beams and be completely wasted. In esf your ki wastes 2 quickly and you can recharge it way too easily, which is a downside to the game i think because you dont have to think strategy wise about Ki conservation, you just blast away and recharge without a worry. With the current gameplay where people have to powerup every 5 seconds the screen shaking would be extremely annoying, because picture playing in a server with around 10 people, your screen would never stop shaking.
So with the current rate at which Ki is used up in your average fight and the current easyness of refilling ur Ki resulting in people charging so often i personally wouldnt implement screen shaking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that having the ground shake when you transform is a great idea, although i'll have to disagree about when you charge your ki up.
As eaz135 said, it'd become really annoying, really fast.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. Two things consider this. The type of powerup you're using, and how strong you are compared to everyone else on the server. Example:
If you are weaker than most people on the server, then the ground shakes for those people that are near you, and weaker than you.

If you are stronger than maybe half the server, then those people alone would see the ground shaking (If they were near you.)

*EDIT* Plus, ground shaking only effects players on the ground, if you're in the air, then the view doesn't "shake". ;)

Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
Plus, ground shaking only effects players on the ground, if you're in the air, then the view doesn't "shake". ;)

[/indent]
wouldnt it be a waste of type to implement then seing as esf fights are like 95% in air. mayb the 5% of ground comes when u get smashed to the ground or when your respawn :S.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well. While you're in the air, there's alot of wind, making it hard to move close to that person, but that's only for the transformation 3 powerup (If you read my post.)

They added shaking when a beam lands near or on you, while you're on the ground, so why should this be any different?

Best answers
yea but if your on the ground noone is going to want to come close to you anyways, they will just tele away acouple of times and big bang you taking advantage that your on the ground and very vulnerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom