buyable items

Best answers
recently if have found myself geting bored after i have reached trans it just becomes all the same i know there gona put more trans in and stuff but itll get boring after you get them.
so i think there could be items you could buy. this would allow you to custoumize more/ put more stratige in the game + make it funer
frist off youd need to get money
there would be three way to do that
1.you start off with a sum of money
2.every time your die/kill some one you get money
3. the amount of time you stay alive you will get money (like 1sec alive=100 bucks)
after you have the money you will be able to buy the items during the Invariability time when you spawn.
items you could buy would be

armor
1.syain armor (weakest armor) 5%damge reduction
2.the armor vegeta uses during the frizzea saga (10% damge reduction)
3.c&C armor (15% damge reduction,-5 speed)
4.pink shirt *special* vegeta only (20% damge reduction, you do 10% less melle damge cause your wearing a pink shirt that makes you look girly)

other stuff
1.jetpack (no energy need to fly less ki need to swoop, but you have a big bomb straped to your back so you take 10% more beam damge)
2.iron boots (makes you so heavy no one can throw you,but you get -15 speed, take twice as much ki to fly and swoop)
3. training weights (you get a 20% pl bouns for every hit you make, but you do 5% less melle damge and are slowed down by 10, hides 20% of your pl)
4.sensu bean (regualar sensu bean just you can buy them instead of haveing to look for them)

belts
1.World marital art champion belt*special* you can only get this belt if you kill every one in the server without dieing your self(10%bouns on every thing + 1% bouns one every thing for every player in the server, you can have no other items with this belt,ki pool increased by 20%,- 10 speed becuase belt if heavy)
2.worlds bigest nub belt *special* you can only get the belt if you have the worest kill/death ratio players with 0 kills/deaths dont count (10% bouns on melle damge,+10 speed,10% damge reduction,ki pool increased by 15%, but 20% more energy needed to throw,10%more energy to charge beam,-10% deam damge)

at any time you would be able to drop a item. you would lose all your items when you die

well thats my idea flame away

Best answers
funny as, I'd love it. This sounds more like a job for an admin mod type of thing though.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me when I tell ya ESF will never lean that close to counter strike. I like the idea of being able to equip yourself with a few items at the start of the game that would add some variation but purchasing them is too much.

Best answers
maybe not to be purchased but lying around on the map somewhere like weapons or armour and ****. They would respawn after a while

Best answers
good selection its looks pretty balanced but like Sonic Boyster said it would lean too close to counter-strike....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that means they will have to skin every model in every state at least 3 times
that means that there will be
atleast 12 skins per character, and thats even for the clothes..
they will have to skin every damn thing... good thinking but wont ever be in esf

Best answers
why would they need to skin it 12 times? infact no skin would be inovled in this items would puerly aftect your stats and thats it

yea it is kinda like cs for instead of useing money there could be other ways

way 1. like taco said they could lie around the map
way 2. each character has a item when they spawn
way 3. there would be certian thing would have to do to get each item
ex: to get the the c&c armor you would need to kill a turnks 3 times in a row with out dieing
way 4. there would be a area in every map that would allow you to get items for free but that area would be in plain view of every one so itd take skill to get a item with out being nuked by the enemy

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reptile said:
that means they will have to skin every model in every state at least 3 times
that means that there will be
atleast 12 skins per character, and thats even for the clothes..
they will have to skin every damn thing... good thinking but wont ever be in esf
Not if they work like UT or QIII power ups.

Best answers
How bout if ur vegeta u start wit like a class 1 armor.

And if som1 kills u they can get it

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
poitless sugestion. its not gonna happen

Best answers
i like the idea, goku starts of with weighted clothing and can take it off to increase his speed and energy, but lowers the amount of energy they get and other people can destroy it or pick it up and wear it. picilo with his cape and turban. frieza (normal) with his pink armour. trunks with his sword and jacket and boots.vegita with his armour. gohan could hav his cape that he had in the cell games. buu has could spit out some chocolate and loos abit of weight (that only works if he has eaten somone).
and cell could, umm, spit out one of the androids and become the previous transformation. oh yea, (off topic) cell should be able to absorb people and he gets mor power!

Best answers
the point of esf isnt about thinking and calculating how much armor you have. itq pure fast ass kicking ring with nothing else but yourself. so i think that will never happen. it would be 2 much like cs?

Best answers
kwl, but it would hav bin fun to do that, and are the team gunna put some sensu beans in every map cos so far i can only find them on river side :,(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom