Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda, needs work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know what your saying. Why we need a new way of transforming? Well the current way is kinda redundant, you press a button, you transform, then you start fighting. How about when you transform, you work your way up to your transformed state, and if you cancel it, you keep the power you were at for a certain amount of time. Here's how it would work:
  1. It uses the current timing method the current system uses, the higher your power, the shorter the transformation.
  2. You press the ascend key:
    • A bar comes up and your power, speed, and health slowly goes up to where they should be while transformed.
    • When the bar reaches full, you transform.
  3. If you stop the transformation midway (Press the Descend Key):
    • You don't go back to the power you were at before you started the transformation, instead you keep the power you stopped at, but for a short time.
    • If you get into a powerstruggle while you are in this state, the powerlevel will stop dropping, and maintain until the powerstruggle is over.
    • Your powerlevel degrades at a rate of 30,000 per second
    • Characters with Permenant Transformations do not get this decrease, mainly because they can't descend anyway.
    • If you are more than half way when you stop, you have your transformation color (If Aura is the same, no shell appears), which will be a shell, not the modelled aura. (Unless you are already at your first transformation and ascending to the next level)
    • Your power slowly drops back down to where it was, unless you start transforming again.
    • If you begin transforming again while in this state:
      • You start off where your power is.
      • Example: If you were half way through your transformation, your transformation time is the same, but feels like it was cut in half.
  4. If you die, your transformation power, and time resets.
  5. You can't use turbo while in this type of state.
  6. If you kill someone while in this in-between state, your power bonus is very little.
Scenerio A (Goku vs Cell):
Goku's Powerlevel: 1,750,000
Cell's Powerlevel: 2,500,000

• Goku begins his transformation, and reaches 3,000,000 and begins to fight Cell.
  • 10 seconds into the fight his powerlevel is at, 2,700,000.
  • Goku still hasn't died, and begins to try again, but goku is stopped, and he is now at 3,400,000, just shy of transforming
  • He fights him one more time, they both get into a struggle, and Goku wins.

Scenerio B (Goku[SSJ] vs Vegeta[SSJ])
Goku's Powerlevel (Normal): 3,200,000
Vegeta's Powerlevel (SSJ): 5,800,000
  • Goku begins his transformation, and Vegeta interrupts him stopping him at 5,400,000
  • Goku then has his Yellow shell, due to the fact he is more than halfway through his transformation.
  • Goku gets into a powerstruggle with Vegeta 30 seconds later, and his powerlevel is frozen at 4,500,000.
  • Since Goku is past his long transformation stage, he begins his transformation again. Increasing his power all the way up to 6,400,000.
  • Vegeta powers up, which I think makes his power equal to Goku.
  • Both are locked in an evened out struggle, until Goku powers up even further, which in turn kills Vegeta.
If anything isn't clear, please post what isn't clear, so I can clarify it.

Best answers
sounds good.....but with the yellow shell are you saying it stays with you the entire time untill you transform?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No. It stays until you get below half-way, then it fades away.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
But this isn't aimed at a movie. This is just a transform powerup type of suggestion. Repeat, This is not a suggestion that was from a movie. ;) It may come close to it, but this is for general transformations, not just super Saiyan. In fact, I should change my first post. Transform Shell, should be the color of the transformation, not just yellow. :laff:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this is quite a cool suggestion but what about guys that have the same color aura when they ascend

or have i missed the piont completely :s ???

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
yeah this is quite a cool suggestion but what about guys that have the same color aura when they ascend

or have i missed the piont completely :s ???
They don't get a shell around them, or they get a small version of the modelled aura.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idea is good. cuts down on trans killers cuz you can stop teleport and trans again. but i dont know... it seems complicated to beworked into esf.. and the team doesnt exactly read the forums too much

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
idea is good. cuts down on trans killers cuz you can stop teleport and trans again. but i dont know... it seems complicated to beworked into esf.. and the team doesnt exactly read the forums too much
That's where I'm aiming at. Too my knowledge it shouldn't be too complicated. Not to the point it's pointless. :)

Best answers
i like the idea, would be kwl, but, oh, i get the shell idea, while you are transforming, a shell goes around u, and once you finished, it cracks, and voila. taht is kwl. but i kinda prefer the thing right now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the shell like vegeta vs and. 19, and you have a responce time of 5 sec so you have time to get out of there.

Best answers
Krazy Killa do you have ideas that this cant be abused?

What happens in the following situation?:
Goku fighting Buu
Goku:1.750.000
Buu:2.500.000

Buu beats Goku in the ground...and to compansate Goku tries to transform 5x in 2 min.

Goku's try 1# 1.850.000
Goku's try 2# 1.950.000
Goku's try 3# 2.100.000
Goku's try 4# 2.500.000
Goku's try 5# 3.000.000

Goku's PL is now almost complete? Or does is it just like when trying the first time?
Or will it be like this?

Goku's try 1# 1.850.000
Goku's try 2# 1.850.000
Goku's try 3# 1.850.000
Goku's try 4# 1.850.000
Goku's try 5# 1.850.000

Does Goku's PL drop after every incomplete try? or does it verry very slow that he still can gain very much PL?

I am confused at that point..plz explane what would happen.

Best answers
isnt the point of transormation the transformation itself? i mean youd be better off saying you wanna power up button :) isnt thal logical.... you dont power up, you transform :D (or is it just me like always ;))

Best answers
You power up as you transform. This idea makes perfect sense.

PRJ

Best answers
I kinda like this idea :O!
But it kinda gives the Feeling of Kaio ken >_>?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Krazy Killa do you have ideas that this cant be abused?

What happens in the following situation?:
Goku fighting Buu
Goku:1.750.000
Buu:2.500.000

Buu beats Goku in the ground...and to compansate Goku tries to transform 5x in 2 min.

Goku's try 1# 1.850.000
Goku's try 2# 1.950.000
Goku's try 3# 2.100.000
Goku's try 4# 2.500.000
Goku's try 5# 3.000.000

Goku's PL is now almost complete? Or does is it just like when trying the first time?
Or will it be like this?

Goku's try 1# 1.850.000
Goku's try 2# 1.850.000
Goku's try 3# 1.850.000
Goku's try 4# 1.850.000
Goku's try 5# 1.850.000

Does Goku's PL drop after every incomplete try? or does it verry very slow that he still can gain very much PL?

I am confused at that point..plz explane what would happen.
:shocked: Wow, 10 posts while I sleep. :laff: Optimus Primal when stop your transformation midway, your power slowly drops while not perfectly transformed.

Using your exact scenerio:
Goku's Powerlevel for Try #1: 1,750,000
Goku's Try #1: 1,850,000
15 seconds later Goku trys again, but in 15 seconds he loses 450,000 points of powerlevel, but since it drops below where his base powerlevel is, it stops at 1,750,000.
Goku's Powerlevel for try #2: 1,750,000
Goku's Try #2: 1,875,000

What that's showing is, his power degrades over time because he can't maintain that powerlevel. So when you try again, you start off at the powerlevel you're at. Make sense?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No Prob. I'm updating the first post, so it includes a Scenerio for when you are already transformed and going to the next transformation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom