Arggg! I just want to play!!

Best answers
;( Everytime I go to play esf this error comes up and says " could not load library c;\program files\steam\steamapps\my email\half-life\esf\cl_dlls\client.dll\ " and is titled "Fatal Error". I tried downloading that one thing on the other post about this, but it would't work... Any help will be appreciated

Best answers
You need to download fmod.dll. If that doesnt work, try downloading the Full Client version of 1.2 and reinstall.

Best answers
I think that the client.dll error is a error that you will only have with steam... Try getting an earlier version of half, the normal one. Install 1.2 there, i think it works better that way o_o

Best answers
O_O WOWZORS WHENEVER I INSTALL THE THING I INSTALL IT IT MY STEAM APPS AND WHERE DO I ACTUALLY FIND THE THING SO I CAN DOUBLE CLICK IT AND PLAY BECAUSE I CANT FIND IT AND I KEPT LOOKING FOR LIKE 2 HOURS O_O

Best answers
Butters said:
O_O WOWZORS WHENEVER I INSTALL THE THING I INSTALL IT IT MY STEAM APPS AND WHERE DO I ACTUALLY FIND THE THING SO I CAN DOUBLE CLICK IT AND PLAY BECAUSE I CANT FIND IT AND I KEPT LOOKING FOR LIKE 2 HOURS O_O
i cant find it in my program files

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't double post Butters, and please don't hijack other peoples threads unless you have the same problem as they do.

Anywho, Butters, if you've installed ESF correctly into steam, you should just be able to run steam and select ESF from the list of third party games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom