heald/energy drop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i taught about something, it can be inplanted.

when someone is killed instandly, he will lose his spirit and with what he had can be pickt-up by a player.
the pl will have a power boost but it depens on how high you're and how high that player is.

let's say he has something like 40hp before he died, just 20hp will be added.
and when you have 800.000pl while the dead player had 1400.000 then you get something like 1/4 of the pl that he had, that makes the transform duage shorter and the game more intresting.
there is one thing that is inpossible to do, to take more then 2 spirit's in one.
you have a delay of 2 min. so you atleast dont take every spirit that is avalible, so that someone weaker has a chance too to get one.
just an idea, dont be botherd to make it better^_^ :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:yes: any more, like to here some of you.

Best answers
Yeah, i like the idea, but wil the player keep all the boost, or will it be temporaraly?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depense on how you're gonna use it, it's more the meaning to use it for transforming but you lose it fast if you dont use it for trans.
but you dont lose everything, you keap 1/5 of the boost.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm ... I think it's not good to give someone PL for getting killed
"there's a disc ... hurry up and you'll get it --> killed"

the point of ESF - DBZ is to survive ... you just can suggest that because you can revive every second .... since we are making a DBZ mod this wouldn't be "real"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really understand but from what I do, I think this is a bad idea. I may think something else if you explain though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom