hey..i just had some ideas

Best answers
hey everybody, Ive been looking through the forum for quite some time and I just registered to post some ideas I thought would be great.

Characters/trans-

1) Gohan

-Teen Gohan-normal,ssj,ssj2
-Adult Gohan-normal,ssj,ssj2,mystic gohan
-Saiyaman-no forms, maybe some awesome melee combos that are unique from other characters..like in budokai.

2) Goku

-Young Goku from GT-normal,ssj,ssj2,ssj3(but drains a lot of power cause his body can't take it),ssj4
-Goku-normal,ssj,ssj2,ssj3,ssj4

3) Vegeta

-Vegeta-normal,ssj,ussj,ssj2,majinn ssj2,ssj4

4) Trunks

-Kid Trunks-normal,ssj
-Trunks-normal,ssj,ussj,ssj2

5) Frieza

-Frieza-form1,form2,form3,final form,100%form

Frieza should be able to summon 1 person from the ginyu squad while hes alive only in his first form. I dont quite remember the members names..

6) Cell

-Cell-form1,form2,perfect cell

7)Buu

-Buu-fatbuu,evil buu, superbuu(must turn another fat buu into candy and eat it),super gohan buu or watever its called(must absorb piccolo, gohan, and gotenks), kid buu

for buu's regular transforming you can probably put a rage bar instead of increasing power level

8)Krillin

-Krillin-normal, potential form

9)Piccolo

-Piccolo-normal, fuse with kami

10)Tien

-tien-normal, potential form

11)Yamcha

-yamcha-normal, potential form

he can probably have some unique melee attacks like saiyman

12)Dr. Gero and androids

Dr. Gero will be an android himself. He will be able to summon one android while hes alive either 16,17,18,or 19.
Maybe as he gets stronger he can summon more than 1.

13)hercule and pan

-hercule-i know hercule is useless but it would be fun if he could plant bombs while pan protects him.

14)bebi

I dont know the forms of bebi that well..would be to cool to have him though. I remember he absorbed vegeta. He should be able to find and absorb vegeta like superbuu.

15)super 17

-super17- you cant play as him. Dr. gero should have a special where he calls the scientist from GT(forgot his name) and he has another 17 with him. The 2 17's fuse to make super 17. Dr. gero and the other scientist stand there and you give commands to 17. super 17 should also protect the scientist and dr gero.

16)goten

-goten-normal,ssj

17) dende and kabito kai

no trans or attacks. dende should be healer while kabito protects him.
if its teams, only one dende per team or if its free for all one dende

if possible maybe movie characters?

Brolli-normal,ssj,ussj,legendary ssj

Cooler- I dont really know his forms

and some others..I dont know that many...

also if possible fusion characters

Fusions-

for fusions you can have only 3 sets of potara rings on each map. They should be hidden well. a person finds it and asks another person to fuse. the person that receives the request should go first controlling the char. After he dies the person that asked goes next. and it repeats over and over. to cancel the fusion the fused character must be absorbed by super buu. it does nothing to super buu just cancels fusion.

for fusion dance fusion, a person requests to fuse and the other person who receives the request goes first for the first 15 min and for the rest of the 30 min the person that asked goes next. Only one fusion request per person

fusion characters-

1)goten and kid trunks = gotenks-normal,ssj,ssj3

2)vegeta and goku(potara)= vegetto-normal,ussj

3)vegeta and goku= gogeta-normal,ssj,ssj4

and prolly some custom fusions

for goku and gohan i was wondering if they can do super kameheheha. They have a much wider stance when they're doing it too.

well that's it I think..I'm not expecting it to be exactly like i wrote.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Because they only use characters from DB and DBZ. No DBGT, or Movie characters, or fusions are ever going to be in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the rulz of the esf team. Some things are ok though.
Maybe have normal Picolo > Fused with Nail > Fused with Kami.
And Krillin > Krillin after guru takes his hidden powers out > Buu saga Krillin

Best answers
i think they should add some movie characters, i agree GT sucks but broly is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom