Small Suggestion for 1.3

Best answers
Since there already is a Tien model in the works, and it would -seem- at least, that it is being considered for being implemented. If there is not a bad team character chosen yet to balance the odds. May I suggest Turles? Seeing as how we have the Tree of Might level, it would be pretty cool to have Turles. And the model shouldn't be too complicated since all you really have to do is duplicate the vest from Vegetas armor on the skeleton you're using for your Goku, and add the shoulder-guards. Well, and darken the skin a little..

Bear with me here:

=Attacks
Moon Ball - DOES NOT MAKE YOU OOZARU, but it could work like Solar Flare and temporarily stun all Saiyans cuz they have to stare at it.

Death Ring - He threw something somewhat like an energy disk at Gohan except that it was only a ring, and it was thrown vertically. This is actually a really cool idea because it could work like an AA Gun. If you fired directly at your opponent it would miss, because they would pass through the center. but if they dodged they'd run into the attack, or if you fired slightly off you would hit them with one of the sides of the beam.

Basic Ki-Blast

"Bouncing Goku Attack" - This was basically just a chain of fast-fired kiblasts into Gokus back. But it was fun to watch Goku flop around like a rag doll.

Basic Beam

Melee

=Transformations
Fruit From The Tree Of Might - After eating that red fruit he buffed up real quick and put a quick @$$beating down on Goku, and as far as I know it's really the only thing you could do for a transformation unless the team changes their mind on the Oozaru thing. I personally don't think it should be done simply because the model would have to have billions of polygons or whatever to be that big and not look like crap. Plus you don't really have any good huge outdoor levels for stuff like that to happen other than the one with the river...

Just more opinions. Good ones, though, I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who's Turles? The one who ate the fruit of TOM? I haven't seen that one. But I do know that after he ate that fruit he was like 5-10 times stronger. No opinion relly.

Best answers
this is stupid. People will say "ESF will have nothing to do with the movies" then they go and make a TOM map. Hypocrites. They should add turles it is a good idea

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The Tree of Might level was made, because they thought it would be a great map to have for ESF, since they didn't say making level's based on movies, because the whole DBZ world is from the series & the movies, so why can't they? Adding Torles is not as much a bad idea as it is a good idea, mainly because he is a movie character, and he isn't seen in the series. If you want Torles in, just replace the Goku model with his. ;) Torles is now added. :laff:

Best answers
since all saiyans go ssj... wouldent it be weard if he would be the only one not ssj?if there would be a person form a movie id much rather see bojack or brolly--->theres enough info on both of them... im too lazy to go check out what kind of attacks bojack had.... but i remember that brolly had plenty of them... generic shield,.. eh too much to say...

Best answers
Well Brolly had basicly not many attacks...
only kiblasts, and powered kiblasts and shield
If Brolly would ever get in ESF it would be cool if he can absorb 40% of melee attacks
And 20% of beam attacks..that would be his advantage...and he would only be able to go normal, ssj and ussj (ssj2 speed)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turles is Goku. Thats my reason why he shouldnt be in esf. Broly had tons of attacks, not to mention he looks cool. He didnt have names for his attacks (like most of vegeta's attacks), but they were there. He seems to be more of a melee character anyway (like trunks).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You shouldn't equate the maps with anything else. A map is just a location where you fly around, it has nothing to do with gameplay like, say, the characters or attacks do. Common sense, right? The movies are not like the series. The movies give different characters attacks they didn't have anywhere else, introduce new mini-bosses, super powers, and all kinds of bullcrap that doesn't line up with anything else in the series. Characters and most little "attacks" and garbage from the movies shouldn't ever end up in ESF.

And as for brolly, he was a horribly retarded character. He was never even injured in any of the movies, he was always totally invinceable until something super-ultra-mega happened like three kamehamehas at the same time or every major good character in the series all gave their power to Goku at the same time. As for his attacks he only had the green homing blasts... I don't remember anything else.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
C'mon. Broly would be an awesome addition to esf. Who cares if he is completely invincible and can only be destroyed by an attack forged from all the energy in the universe that would then be channeled into the killer's fist? Its all good. The green energy attack is all he really needs anyway. Hes a really fast, uber strong melee character that shoot generic balls after hitting you. See? Perfect for esf!

Seriously, if not broly then who? (ginyu is ok i guess...or zarbon!)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dabora (sp?) would be a nice addition to esf imo.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot all about Dabura. He could have his sword thing...a spit attack that stops you from moving for a few seconds....a sweet one handed beam (non-generic) and some other stuff, i guess. Plus he'd look cool!

Best answers
Well after 1.6 (maybe 1 or 2 years) i'd like to see all fighters from dbz...even those henchmen...

Fighting clans: (andriods,frieza and his henchmen, babadiclan) lol would be awesome :D

[sorry for going offtopic]

Best answers
oh yea, there is a brolly model, somwhere i got a brolly sprite pack and it has the brolly model in it, haven't installed it, but there is. the fact that it wasn't made by the esf team is unrelated babidis ship map wasn't made by esf, nor ash land. and nayways, wth is torles.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
C'mon. Broly would be an awesome addition to esf. Who cares if he is completely invincible and can only be destroyed by an attack forged from all the energy in the universe that would then be channeled into the killer's fist? Its all good. The green energy attack is all he really needs anyway. Hes a really fast, uber strong melee character that shoot generic balls after hitting you. See? Perfect for esf!

Seriously, if not broly then who? (ginyu is ok i guess...or zarbon!)
:smacks head:

Omg Brolly was not fast. Trunks, and Goten were much faster then his ass. Sure in movie 8 for some wierd reason they made him look fast by coming out of building Mugging people into buildings, and clotheslining people. In movie 11 Goten, and trunks made him look uber slow.

Wait no I take that back. They were small so of course they were harder to hit, but anyway Brolli is pretty perfect for esf. His transformation should be a long ways away, but his ki gain is faster because he (only him) would have a rage meter. The higher the meter the faster you gain ki, and etc etc...

Once Brolli becomes his Legendary Bulky SSJ Form. He should have a resistance to Generic beams only signatured beams should be able to hurt him. His Generic beams however are homing, and the beams fly into you they don't explode just yet they will only explode if you are close to a wall, but this is why the beams/balls push you into the wall, or better you can detonate the balls?

He could have like 3 attacks of his own though.
Homing pushing/crushing balls
a Melee Clothesline that works like the above move, except you have to do it all yourself.
The Shield. The shield would just grab ki that is thrown at him and it will bounce straight back to the one who through it, or in the direction it was thrown in.
He he could also be the only person who is immune when he is transforming, but that would be too true to the show right?

Anyway this is basically why they aren't adding anyone in the movies in because everyone in the movies were "Too powerful", but they were still beaten so /shrug. I still would like for brolli to be in though.

If I were on this mod, and had skills to do ****. I would make some chars have dual chars. Like

Jeice, and Burter
17, and 18
Cell Jr's could be 7 of em

Best answers
i just had too add somthing, it aint on the actual esf site, it is on somthing else. this guy for his sig says;
i made these maps;
ash land
babidi ship
and then somthing else (i cant remeber)

click on those links and search it, eventually you will find a sprite pack that is the brolly battle sprite pack.

Best answers
What, you mean go here? http://www.esf-world.com

On both HLR interviews, the team said they were adding Ginyu and 18. That makes 6 evil. Adding Tien makes 6 good as well. Besides, Turles looks the exact same as Goku. If you want Turles that bad, you could always just reskin Goku and make sprites and sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom