Teleport suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest teleports will go like this:
You hold your tele button and it charges the tele. The longer you charge, the further you will go. You keep charging the tele until you input a direction. This is like "Kakarot"'s teleport in MUGEN. But if you leave the button without inputting a direction you won't tele.
Critz?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would make tele more abuable against people using beams and nearly useless in melee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you could make it toggled.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by toggible? Like a cvar? Or a different button..?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Adding a chargable Teleport was suggested already, and been denied. If chargable teleports were put in, I suggest a CVAR to enable/disable it. So people that hate it, won't have to use it. About the charged teleport, it should be limited on range, and take alot of KI to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I thought. It's never good to go only one way. Besides you can tacticaly change it to your needs. If someone tries to beam you charge a tele long enough to get near him and BAM K.O.

Best answers
i like that idea,but i agree, it should be toggiable, or CVAR (wot does it mean?) so people who dont like it dont hav to use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CVAR: Example - sv_gravity
Meaning - a command that can change the game depending on what you input after it (sv_gravity "800").
On-topic: Don't make it a CVAR. Make it a button or something.

Best answers
i think that you should, so when you make a game, you dont hav to hav other people doing it cos then you would get p****d off at them and close it down, and i hate it when people close it down before they actualy said they would.

Best answers
Personally I'd think that'd be too abusive with Goku's already very nice beaming prowess with a KHH and a teleport.

The only thing I'd change is the ability to teleport while in mid swoop, and even then.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So this tele won't be in goku's beams. And you can't teleport while in mid swoop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom