About The Esf Modeling Thread

Best answers
Ive seen a majority of models for other mods, or that arent even dbz releated. Except for, SuperVegetto, hes the only one working on a new Goku model and made those new Vegeta's. What im getting at is, wheres all the ESF modelers going? Why are most of the ESF fan modelers modeling for other mods and not esf?:(

I posted this here cause i wasnt showing a model, it was just a question.

Best answers
good question but most people are tired at looking at gohans ass all the time as some the the ideas are still very good It would be nice to see some ESF skins

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant answer for everybody, but ill tell ya mine,

i started modelling here, so naturally i was making dbz models, they were crap, but people liked them, when i got to a point i felt i could model just about anyone in dbz, (around the time i made the 2nd brolly) all the fun in it left and i quit modelling for a good while,

when i started to pick back up, (when the tien contest popped up) i had forgotten alot, and though ive become a better modeller out of the whole proces of reteaching myself, ..again, im to a point where modelling is a time killer and not a hobby, kinda like twiddling your thumbs, i have no clue how those professional modellers can keep themselves interested in the stuff, (though im sure money has alot to do with it)

in short, it just gets boring after awhile to some people,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nobody wants to spend there intire life making the same characters over and over again

face it we only need so many goku models and gogeta models

theres a point where enough is enough no ones gonna use them people rather would model for a mod that they know is gonna use the models and isnt the same characters done over and over again

Best answers
I didnt mean for people to model more goku, vegeta, gohan models. I ment like any of the ESF characters re-modeled/skined. Or any of the DBZ characters that arent in ESF to be modeled. Not just Goku, Gohan or Vegeta. What about Trunks? Theres only one trunks model on ESFWorld.com
If anything, we need more 1.2 trunks models heh:] Theres only one, unless u count ESF's current one, then we got 2. The one on esfworld, and the one that comes with the mod.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is they just move on to bigger and better things.
When I first joined these forums, it had a huge modeling community. I noticed it did up until about the point 1.2 was released.
People just lose interest, I suppose.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
My guess is they just move on to bigger and better things.
When I first joined these forums, it had a huge modeling community. I noticed it did up until about the point 1.2 was released.
People just lose interest, I suppose.
That probably has something to do with animations. If the model does not fit a default ESf skeleton, you would have create 213 different animations, for your model. Second, most people get sick of modelling dbz, it's just not as popular as it used to be.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the animations are probably a large part of it.
Darktooth has the patience of a god. =P

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dt= animation God

213 times 9 = 1917 animations..... o_O Dt= crazy animation God.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im in DBZ modeling since ive started even modeling...it's already...almost 8 monthes since my first model ever, my old goten...
naturaly i still love dbz modeling, i still have alot to lurn cuz i still feel that there are some characters that might be a problem for me =P

but i can tell ya one thing, im not going to quite dbz modeling so soon, i still have a long way to go there

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rippers, cloners, editers. Modellers get frustrated when others try to reap the benefits for their hard work. Why do you think so many modellers just up and left the forums?

Best answers
yeah, i used to make models a LOOOOOOONG time ago in these forums, but it just gets boring because as ya get a little older ya dont enjoy sitting around a house for 7 hours making a little game graphic......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I have to agree with nuttzy, its boaring.. Plus the esf forum is pretty stupid and they just beg for models. Plus, we release something and its cut and chopped into edits :-/... Cloners out there annoy us, its just so much bs, why waist out time. Right now I still model, but im doing high poly modeling, learning 3dsmax.

Best answers
well, personally, I would've still been dbz modelling, but then something happened.

I watched the first episode of naruto, and I made my first naruto model, and some reason, it's alot more fun modelling the naruto characters(probably because the characters aren't super buff, and have crazy hair styles), so I pretty much ditched esf, and dbz models completely after that.

im in DBZ modeling since ive started even modeling...it's already...almost 8 monthes since my first model ever, my old goten...
lol I'm so jealous of you, we started at the same time, but your volumes better then me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom