simple melee ki usage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since simple melee is a hard hit, the amount of ki needed to hit is VERY low. i suggest that the ki needed to do simple melee should be used. compared to ki blasts, ki blasts take up more ki than the very hard hit that sends someone far uses less ki.

Best answers
well, you should compare that rather to throwing, it takes a lot more Ki (esp in 1.2.1 I guess), combo melee takes about the same ki as simple melee, so I use combo only if I'm low on Ki (e.g. run low on Ki after prepunches) or have a very high PL advantage, if not I use throwing/telemelee or other attacks with high ki usage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ki = energy. simple melee = hard punch or kick that send them flying.

so harder the hit = more energy needed.

so simple melee = more ki needed

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop trying to figure out a way to make people not want to use simple melee....anywho, i dont think more ki should be required to use simple melee. In advanced melee, you can hit the guy more than 15 times. I dont care who you are, you should be pretty damn tired after hitting someone 15 times as compared to someone punching someone once with a strong hook or something. If you want simple melee to be harder, suggest something like making combos harder to use. I use simple melee, and even i think im being a little bit cheesey with the 2 hits and a generic ball lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple melee should be toned down.. more damage given because it's a harder hit, and it should also cost more ki to use.. the knock back should show that it requires a lot of power to hit someone that far

most of the fights were upclose.. it wasn't till in dbz when they hit them really hard were they knocked back far.. harder the hits, the more energy it should take

just like dbz legends on PSX.. you could do upclose hits that didn't require a lot of energy to hit.. but when u'd do the chain hits, it required a lot more ki to do

EDIT: i think they should also change it back were u can do as many chain hits as possible.. with the ki usage being raised up, not many could be done.. would make it similiar to DBZ legends

Best answers
I have been saying that esf had a big similarity to esf, but with just more depth. I kind of agree with imkongkong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom