I would like some help please

Best answers
hi i am a noob at this game, i have read through the meele combat tutorials and everything but i have a few problems i would like solving.

1) the mp3 player is the F8 key yes ? ..... it doesnt show up or play. i havent
set a playlist for this yet maybe that is the problem ?

2)one time and one time only i switched programs and my computer restarted.
i thought i would add that in just incase u find a similar bug

3)when creating a lan game the map selection list does not show esf maps i am currentley loading maps via the console

4)you are suposed to be able to lock on to a bot/player yet when i click iit will not lock on.

5)the dragonball goes missing on riverside will this problem be resolved on 1.2.1 ?

6) could anyone tell me a release date for 1.2.1 if there isnt one i dont mind i just want to know when im going on the site to download.

i think this mod rocks and the team are great at what there doing/done cheers for ESF dudes. :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Type cl_mp3player 1 in console and it should work. In 1.2 the Options menu resets itself each time you play ESF (and go back into the Options menu), this is fixed in the patch though.
2) Not sure if it's an ESF problem or not, if it doesn't keep happening, I wouldn't worry about it.
3) Capture the DragonBall mode is still experimental, so bugs are to be expected and fixed when they finish that gamemode.
4) There is no locking in 1.2, just double tap a direction key to start swooping.
5) It'll be done when it's done ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) It may mean you downloaded the Lite version or you didn't install the mp3's (which means you need to reinstall ESF).
2) Not that I know of...
3) Do you have HL 1.1.1.0?

Best answers
yes i do and i downloaded the full version and have re-installed countless times with the mp3's

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
allow me to help.
Do you use a shortcut to load esf?
if you do - its properties are incorrect.
Right click on the ESF shortcut and then click on properties. In the Start In box, write C:\sierra\half-life (Your hl directory) and then click ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom