New addition to teleport

Best answers
I think it would be awesome if in beta 1.3, after you have transformed, you could teleport while swooping. Eg. in the cell games saga whilst swooping goku, or gohan or cell would teleport, and their ghost image would still be moving. Therefore if we make it so we can teleport whilst swooping, only after transformed, and make it so the ghost that is left behind still moves, then it would make things much cooler and make melee even more awesome. What do you think?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After you've played long enough you learn how to link teleports and swoops nearly seemlessly. An addition like this would take the effort out of it... just nail your timing down and you should be able to do it right now.

Best answers
Man i've played for ages and haven't managed to pull it off. And you think you know all there is to know. So you're saying you can almost do it...but not entirely? I'll practice it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's a little fluky right now with the whole server side double tapping going on but it's incredibly easy to teleport immediately after you've stopped swooping and then swoop again, you just have to figure out the timing on those double taps and keep an eye on what you're doing. It's a lot easier if you master dropping out of flying at the end of your initial swoop so you keep moving the same direction before you teleport.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I can't do it either, no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to teleport right after swooping. So, I kinda just did it the cheap way, and made a script that did it. Works for me, every now and then.
Don't ask for it, because I won't give it.

Best answers
Okay, sounds difficult. Sounds like it isn't really worth trying. Oh well back to practice...still trying to figure out the second special combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom