NEW Sigs

Best answers
I Gots a couple of new sigs, im slowly getting better with photoshop again :).. tell me what you think and which sig i shud use.. the red sig is a free 1 if some1 wants it, juz tell me and ill change tha name for ya...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn man those sigs look VERY nice, all I suggest is for the second one make the text "...In the coulds above" a bit less visible

Nice work man :yes:

Oh and I was wondering if you take requests >_>

Best answers
hehe fanx.. wellllll i dont normally take requests but bcos i been in a good lately ill do a couple and cuz its u mystix no worrries

Best answers
bcos i would of won!!! lolll naaa jksss prob wouldnt of got passed the 1st round.. im still really rusty maybe ill enter 1 in the future

Best answers
The red one looks very nice, though the left eye looks odd o_O
dragon sig > red sig
But the font on the dragon won is a bit to simple, dosent make the sig look bad eather.
Nice work :)

Best answers
I actually really, really like the red one. A lot more then the blue/dragon one. To me the dragon one just looks like a bg, while the red has a certain flow to it. I just dont really like the eye thats randomly there inthe middle of the sig :p I think you should flip it horizontally and blend it in better.

Awesome job man, if this is you rusty then the real you should really blow us all away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom