What to do, if your bored

Best answers
Sometimes i am quitte bored, and want to kick some bot's their but.
I create a super-bot with a enormous powerlevel, and i make it so, that they can't move.
So i autopuch them, and my powerlevel is going sky-rocket!
Then i will ki blob him, and that will really make me strong.
Then i delete the bot, and create some moving bots, who can atack me, but with normal powerlevel, i am untouchable, and i destroy them piece for piece.
Its verry fun :D

Best answers
I used to do that alot back in 1.1. I guess for multiple opponent training "thats what it helps", but I was just bored.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game seriously needs a Capture the Flag mode...

Best answers
It kinda has a capture the flag... it's capture de dragon balls... but it's different :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x.X I have no ****ing idea why this is in the ESF Chat, but hell, I normally play ESF while I download or NS or Svencoop or CS or mod's or chat on irc or chat on aim or just be afk O.O

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
x.X I have no ****ing idea why this is in the ESF Chat, but hell, I normally play ESF while I download or NS or Svencoop or CS or mod's or chat on irc or chat on aim or just be afk O.O
I think the thread was intended to address boredom within the confines of ESF...

When I'm bored, I will generally test out the interactivity of the bots, calling them names (since I never flame actual people), telling them that their skills are less than stellar, etc. That, or I will do stuff to that bots that regular players would normally get quite pissed at - trans-killing, interrupting fights, etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Pool said:
Sometimes i am quitte bored, and want to kick some bot's their but.
I create a super-bot with a enormous powerlevel, and i make it so, that they can't move.
So i autopuch them, and my powerlevel is going sky-rocket!
Then i will ki blob him, and that will really make me strong.
Then i delete the bot, and create some moving bots, who can atack me, but with normal powerlevel, i am untouchable, and i destroy them piece for piece.
Its verry fun :D
yea i did that once it was fun... everytime i did a simple melee hit it was INSTA-GIB :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I think the thread was intended to address boredom within the confines of ESF...

When I'm bored, I will generally test out the interactivity of the bots, calling them names (since I never flame actual people), telling them that their skills are less than stellar, etc. That, or I will do stuff to that bots that regular players would normally get quite pissed at - trans-killing, interrupting fights, etc.
I thought this should go in offtopic, but whatever

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
This game seriously needs a Capture the Flag mode...
That would be so good, just think about it.

If it had a CTF mode, it would obviously have to have some constraints, such as when you have the flag;
- Teleport makes you drop the flag.
- Speed is cut to 75%
They could make it like team fortress where the flag auto-returns after 30 seconds or so, or like in Unreal, where by touching your own flag it returns to the cap point.

They could also make it so your own flag has to be at your capture point to capture the enemies flag ala Unreal Tournament, or a traditional Team Fortress style.

That would add a whole new element of fun to this game.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Pokes opti* You made a new suggestion let's all clap for Opti -.-

I sometimes play with bots with I'm bored, I rarely do.

Best answers
LOl when im bored... I got into one of those servers called POWERSTRUGGLES!! or something and melee the hell out of them, i sound like an ass but its fun u should try.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm bored most of the time becours of esf, it just wased my time.
i model or map when i'm bored, and ofcours sprite sometimes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, most of the time when I'm bored I make stuff, like niobe.
But when I'm bored in ESF, what I do is I stop attacking, and I just beam jump and teleport around so no one can touch me. It's fun getting a bunch of people to chase you and evading them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom