a old and big question

Best answers
umm not to be rude but what r thay thinking about the creaiters of this mod the past and the menny menny betas 2 come but more importently beiond that what is the fucher of ESF? <bad spelling>

this is the big 1 all want anserd^
and what was the founders dream on the mod?
like mind bogling grafiks or intence fighting or some thing more <even more bad spelling :p>

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A spell checker wouldn't hurt. Mind bogling graphics wont ever happen on the HL engine... they don't plan on porting so things wont look much better than they do now. I'm not sure how what you're asking is rude, but I have difficulty understanding the question.

Best answers
He want's to know what the mod creators are aiming for as there "final" product after all the Betas.

Best answers
single player, saiyan saga through to the end of buu i reckon then they will stop

Best answers
lool ive been playin esf 4 a long time now.... but this is the first time ive heard about esf single player :D damn im outdated ;)and in which beta will that be..... if it has been said...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the esf team don't plan on making a single player mode...

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

single player, saiyan saga through to the end of buu i reckon then they will stop
lol your thinking of utf. Besides, single player on hl would probably suck due to small maps.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Single-Player will never be in ESF, period. It'll take to much time and effort on their part, and they simply don't have it. As for the team and where they are aiming for, for future betas. It would probably be, better graphics, improved fps, more transformations, and most importantly, improved graphics. :laff:

Best answers
my guess is we will have 2 wait in time and see what thay have in store for us shall we

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's not much to do that we don't know. I mean anything new. After new transformations whats left? improved stuff doesn't count. Will 1.3 be the final release?
This player hopes not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom