follow up on the azaru apes thread

Best answers
i made 'The fake moon and azaru apes' and i made this so i could add a poll, plz do not submit to this one as this is for a poll ONLY, i ask u to submit to the other one.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you should have two simultaneous threads for the exact same thing. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said this 3 times and i say it again, oozaru mode just isn't working.
it doesn't mather who or how it's gonna get in it sux everythime, didn't you play bfp.
if you did then you'll see that it sux nomather how it's made so NO, i realy dont like it

Best answers
I don't think there should be oozaru apes at all, because that unbalances the game. If you want oozaru apes, you should go play EVM. I also don't think you should put that you hate everyone who voted "no" on your thread into your signature. But, that's just me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just because we dont follow you, doesnt mean that we are bad or what, it just different things what each of us like.

and i dont really like that oozaru thing right now, maybe in future releases maybe thats a thing to impletend but not now.

Best answers
i never said now, i said that it would be a kwl game mode of where you hav two enemys of which to kill and defedn yourself from thus becoming incredibly hard to do, the azaru ape is like a super charged ultra bot minus the invisibility and ataks and superbot laser. just very very VERY powerful melee and very very VERY powerful mouth
blast.

Best answers
OMFG!!! he actually put in his sig the pplz he hate? OMG!!! THATS SO PATHETIC
ROFL!!! LMFAO!! loool

anyways I disagree on this idea
totally unbalanced, + already been suggested b4 so whats the point to suggest again if the team already said no to this idea?
besides, if you want that badly to play against an Ozaru model, just download MZG's Ozarus models from esf-world.com or download evm and play it

it has: Ozaru, ssjOzaru, Saiyajin's Armor Ozaru, and the cool funfiction - Saiyajin's Armor SSJOzaru!!!
none of them are playable in evm by defualt

that is I've never found a way to call that stupid moon function
but forget about that

ape to esf - I say no, please hate me!! I WANNA BE IN YOUR SIG }B-P
if u insist on playing with apes in esf dl teh apack from esf-world

good luck next time young apprentice suggester }P-) }b-)

Best answers
they didnt, no team members came to my thread and said no, and i cant rememebr seeing any other threads about this, kwl thanks, and i am now gunna take those people of my sig, and as u wish, i will add u to my sig, but u may not like it. and thx for telling me that. and i aint ur aprentice

Best answers
Mature little angry man aren't we?

The maps arent suited for it. a 20 foot ape is a 20 foot ape.

The game play isn't suited for it (how would you reasonably attack that thing? Hrm? Adv.melee would be boned)

Ways it could work :

Lose the very roots of your idea. Keep only the basic concept that it's 1 v all and that one is quite powerful.

Replace that Ape with something of a Broli ish nature (not suggesting him, since it's a movie char, but bare with me) where it is quite powerful, just not as massive and game dynamic changing. You get all the destructive power, but in a package that makes sure you can still function in proper form.

Basically just some thing with a high PL but low map nuking ability. Think Trunks before ssj and with alot more power. Good at melee, has a few interesting beams that are tools more than wepons and is relatively fast (eh, when transed)

The problem with said mode of game play (outside of the actual sizes and what not) is the fact that you cannot effectively use numbers as much in this mode version. Before, with melee, you simply sent them flying to be dealt with by who ever got there 1st. Factor in advanced melee and you have mainly a 1v1 competition with something you can't take head on.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
this is my new sig, i bet u dont like it u G*Y F***K OF NATURE!
Whoa, slow down there.

First off - don't double-post. If you have something else to add and no-one else has posted yet, simply edit your old post.

Second - that's one hell of a flame you just made. I am issuing a warning to you for flaming. Do be careful of this in the future.

Best answers
think there should be a azaru ape.....respecting the real sizes and i am thinking that this azaru ape should pe like a bot

Best answers
yea, thats wot i am saying, azaru ape super bot. we are all against the azaru ape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom