A devastating atack for Vegeta

Best answers
I have seen allot of suggestions for Vegeta atacks.
I maybe have a cool atack, and i know this kind of atack has been sugested before, but i think this is a little different.

Okay, those who have played Bid For Power, know that there is a some sort of anger atack.
You see a bol of energy surounding him, and everyone in it, will suffer damage.
Now i would like to see that Majin Vegeta, that will apear in 1.3, have this kind of atack.
Only much more powerfull, like his selfdestruct atack, he did in episode 222, final atonement.
It will go as follow.
You select the atack, like any normal atack, then you hold the atack button, and a continues explosion will come, like the ki blob, but more better looking, and much, much more bigger.
The more you hold the fire button, the bigger it becomes, and it drains your energy like 2 points per second.
After you ki is drained, your health will follow, 1 or 2 per second.
You can fly towards Majin Vegeta, and kick him out of the continues explosion.
But like i said, everyone in the explosion will suffer great damage.
It depends ofcourse of the powerlevel.
When the healths is drained, Majin Vegeta will Gib, and the continues explosion will stop.
If you fire an atack to the Continues Explosion, it will be absorbed, even energy disks, becouse else your an easy prey.
If you stop holding the action button, the explosion will stop, and you will be stunned for lets say 5 seconds.

I hope you all like my idea.

Best answers
i think giving him another move will un balance the game thats my opion dunno about any one elses

also ppl (noobs) will take advantage of this and use it all the time

Best answers
Thats not true, Noobs can never achieve the Majin Vegeta Stage.
Thats why they are noobs right?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree. Im sure all characters will get another move or 2 for 1.3, as they are getting new transformations. I dont necessarily like the way pool set it up, but i would like to see this move eventually get into esf. And i seriously doubt everyone will spam it like crazy, because you do in fact need to get a pretty high pl to trans to the second or even third form. Just me 2 cents.

Best answers
like the noob still do start a server wit dbs in one place and wish wish wish until they had a BIG pl then unlock there server theres gotta be a way round that

Best answers
Then you don't choose a server with a map, who has all dragonballs on one place!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There really is no way to get around that, j -_-'. There will always be noobs that do stupid **** like that. Get used to it. What exactly do noobs and their noob ways have to do with the attack anyway o_O?

About the attack: I thought about it for a few seconds and i think it should be like any other attack. Why not just charge it, and when it is fully charged you release it (charge time should be fairly long; read on to understand why). There will be a humongous explosion that encircles him and whoever is in the blast range dies or is damaged quite badly. The higher the pl, the farther the explosion reaches and the more damage it does. Obviously the user dies as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah like the more you charge it the bigger it will be and the faster you'll die. And maybe make anyone who get in the explosion freeze or move slowly.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
better like this(makes it more realistic)
when your ki has bin drained away and start to use hp, the attack is unstop able.
but there is no explosion unles the hp is drained, the only thing you see is a verry big kiblob like in bfp but mutch bigger and better.
the damage is instand dead when the whole progres has bin finished so that means that when he almost dies becours of his hp then everyone in and 5 meters araund the blob dies, they dont get gib's but just fade away so it's more like the show.
good idea, i did sugested a while ago.
for if you just nead to know how it's gonna look like
http://www.dragonball-paradijs.com/tekenfilm/dbz/222p2.php

Best answers
i'd rather see vegeta with that attack, that made a hole in buu. i dont know how its called but i know it was relesed from his fingertips. that attack could work like destructo disc but faster.

Best answers
Personally I think that there should be a point to choose...
Vegeta on evil team...
Vegeta on good team...

Vegeta Evil: normal, ssj, ussj, majin vegeta ssj2
Vegeta Good: normal, ssj, ussj, ssj2

What do you think?

Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Personally I think that there should be a point to choose...
Vegeta on evil team...
Vegeta on good team...

Vegeta Evil: normal, ssj, ussj, majin vegeta ssj2
Vegeta Good: normal, ssj, ussj, ssj2

What do you think?
good idea :]

Best answers
:| I can guarantee you that I NEVER, AND NEVER SAW that Tread...it just poped in my head while reading this tread...

So please dont judge to early...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W/e you say Primal.

Anywho, back to the task at hand: Find a way to make this move work. I think my idea works pretty well. I think the attack should last for a few seconds, but shouldnt drain your ki, then your hp. It should be an insta-kill for you. Once you activate the attack, you shouldnt be allowed to cancel it. Hmm...what else...um...thats it for now i guess.

Best answers
majin vegeta was good at the end before and when he used self destruct:]
and about idea : i like it when vegeta has it on majin trans. :)
to majin pool : i know what you mean ... i have bfp too
to niobe : if i understand your idea i like it... and i do

Best answers
this is a very good idea although needs some minor ajustments:
It would be cool if you made a completly grey model of vegeta and when his life is drained he turns into the grey model and then dies like in the episode
Like Zeonix said it once you start it you shouldn't be able to stop
Also like Zeonix said it could charge like an ordianary attack, lets say when you charge it up it uses your ki like an ordianary attack and however much you charge it depends on radius + strengh. Once the attack has started it goes on like majin pool origionally sugested, BUT it drains health (2 health per second?) and ends when you run out of health and die
Majin Buu, super buu should also have this attack, with the exception of once all his life is drained, the attack stops, he falls onto the ground and his life starts regenerating slowly, lets say up to 50%. During this time he is completly vunerable to attacks (except for melee).

ALTHO this is a good idea i can already see a tag team of gohan and vegeta, gohan putting up the sheild for protection then vegeta using this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe this could work like the lasers and discs so it will cause damage even through shield.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe if the pl of the person using this attack is higher than the person using the shield, the shield becomes useless. Kinda like the way it already is o_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom