Suggestions for Vegeta

Best answers
Well I read a few treads, and had a few replies good and negative..

This suggestion is all about Vegeta.

When you want to pick Vegeta you can either choose him on the good team or evil team.

Good Team: normal, ssj, ussj, ssj2
Evil Team: normal, ssj, ussj, majin vegeta ssj2

Majin Vegeta: would have a selfdestruct technic and 20 more HP than Good Vegeta SSJ2.

Good Vegeta SSJ2: would have 10 more ki balls in renzuko (srry if mistypted) than Majin Vegeta, transforming should take 15% less ki and he would take 10% less ki when using ki attacks.

Selfdestruct would have limits:

- It would take 1/4 of the entire map.
- It would be similair but more powerfull than a kiblob.
- Able to charge to maximum range 1/4 of entire map.
- Able to use once per 5 life times.
- When enemy is within close range he would receive double damage
- You would be able get out of his selfdestruct.
- You can only use it when you have atleast 35 HP, below you cant use it
- Once you activate this techic you are immum to attacks
- Can only use when you are not attacked by either beam or melee.
- Once he charges his technic..his can't do anyting it would be a process.

The process would go like this: Once you activate the attack, you will spectate your own vegeta only able to move camera around him.
The attack should take 15 seconds max.
Once activated you can't cancel it, and the destruction range would go to max range (1/4 of entire map) within 5 seconds...It would keep the maximum range for 10 seconds...and after that...you are killed by that move..

So what do you guy's think? Surely we would have to think other moves for the other characters but for Vegeta it would be the beginning :).

Best answers
It be nice whoever made suggestions that were already made before were warned everytime someone made a suggestion about the SAME THING in the EXACT SAME WAY someone else did.

Anywy again the forms are ****ed up like everyone elses.

Ok for one everyone stop saying NORMAL FORM in the damn form line up. We all know they have a ****ing normal form, and a damn ssj form. Lets do this

SSJ2, USSJ, Majin or whatever YAY.

Anyway this is how the forms are for vegeta.
SSJ, USSJ (then he learned it was useless) SSJ, his evil majin power up forcing him to go ssj2. He goes ssj2 after that, but its not as powerful as when he first went ssj2. Its really cause he didn't have the majin power up anymore.

No one wants to sit and charge an attack for 15 seconds while everyone Runs away from you because they recognize the animation. Also while your charging for 15 someone could be charging a big beam to kill you before you are even able to activate the damn attack. When you suggest something take into consideration the many times you have been owned, and how fast it was kthnxbye.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told you before it had been suggested, so you knew. I dont like your method for the seld destruct attack. Why wouldnt he be able to use it under 35hp? If anything, this is a desperation attack.

Best answers
Yes...you told me that majin vegeta in evil team has been suggested..which i didnt knew...but my selfdestruct idea is different..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And as i said, it is a bad idea. 1/4 of the map? Why would the self destruct at a pl of 50 mil have the same range as the self destruct at 40 mil? It doesnt make sense. As i said before, limiting the attack to 35hp or higher i kinda dumb. If anything, the attack should only be available if your hp is under 35 hp or maybe even lower or if you have full hp.

Best answers
i like the idea. Zeonix i think he ment that if you have 40 mil pl then no1 could have survived in that 1/4 of the map but if you have like 5 mil it would only take 40hp. and 15 sec is long but in the show it took vegeta.... really not more than 2 sec. (not to be fully charged but to begin the attack) so this is a good idea but theres 1 prob. lets say you have 15mil pl and there r 5 players with 40 mil fighting eachother--> you fly in the middle and somehow manege to release the attack.... killing 5 players with pl 25 mil bigger than your.... it would really unbalance the game

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what i meant is the higher your pl, the farther the explosion goes. Read the "Devastating attack for Vegeta Thread" to find some good suggestions about this attack.

Best answers
wow ... suggestion madness :D

we people from evm prefer cool-down times ...

it's much better to let vegeta kill himself all 10 minutes for example ... he can't commit suicide 5 times and do it instantly again then ...

you have to think like a lamer to prevent such damn actions ...
"why not kill myself five times to be able to kill 10 players in a row"

Best answers
No wrong...dont matter even if his PL is at 200.000.000 the radius would be the same..

Like I said i would be like a huge kiblob take damage for those who are inside his radius..
If Vegeta's HP is too low then he cant hold it that long...since he would take damage aswell.
But IF Vegeta get's stronger at certain PL's the power inside it's radius should increase..
Because it would be unfair indeed if Vegeta 50.000.000 kills others at PL of 80.000.000.

This technic would NOT be an instant killing move..

The fact that you can escape (no instant-kill) it...entering 3/4 of the map makes it balanced..the other 1/4 of the map would be his explosion radius...

Like i said..Once activated...it will grow for 5 seconds to max range (1/4 of entire map) then it stay's like that for 10 seconds...After that the life should be drained out of Vegeta...

Sure use it below 35 HP but then you can't hold it that long...(Vegeta is take also damage per second using that move... And since u can use it once per 5 lifetimes...suddenly canceling it would abuse things..therefor no canceling that attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know! You charge it like a beam and its growing speed is determined by your PL.
Its max size is decided by your PL compared to the servers average. The 'bubble' causes 1-2 demage per sec while it's growing but it doesn't hurt you. Ppl can move in it while it's growing and they can attack you but they can't move you.
When it stops growing noone in the 'bubble' can move. Then it starts draining your KI and hurting you. When you're out of KI the 'bubble' does 2-4 demage to you and hurts other ppl according to their PL compared to yours. When you die it's over.

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
It be nice whoever made suggestions that were already made before were warned everytime someone made a suggestion about the SAME THING in the EXACT SAME WAY someone else did.

Anywy again the forms are ****ed up like everyone elses.

Ok for one everyone stop saying NORMAL FORM in the damn form line up. We all know they have a ****ing normal form, and a damn ssj form. Lets do this

SSJ2, USSJ, Majin or whatever YAY.

Anyway this is how the forms are for vegeta.
SSJ, USSJ (then he learned it was useless) SSJ, his evil majin power up forcing him to go ssj2. He goes ssj2 after that, but its not as powerful as when he first went ssj2. Its really cause he didn't have the majin power up anymore.

No one wants to sit and charge an attack for 15 seconds while everyone Runs away from you because they recognize the animation. Also while your charging for 15 someone could be charging a big beam to kill you before you are even able to activate the damn attack. When you suggest something take into consideration the many times you have been owned, and how fast it was kthnxbye.
You should watch dbz again kiddo, Vegeta was already SSJ2, before Majin...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone knows that. What did he mean by """""He goes ssj2 after that, but its not as powerful as when he first went ssj2."""""
?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They never show vegeta going ssj2 before going majin, so dont assume that he was able to. If he went far enough to pretty much give himself to babidi, then he must've been pretty desperate for power. This probably means that he wasnt able to go ssj2 at this time. They never say that he was able to in the show. After going majin, he was finally able to evenly match goku using his newly acquired ssj2 form and a small powerup brought about by the majin spell.

Best answers
At first I want to tell you the facts:

Vegeta definitely dies when he uses his Ultimate Sacrifice

Vegeta definitely can do the SSJ2, Babidi is powering him up, using Vegeta's wrath and anger to power him up to his limits, but that doesn't mean that this step makes him capable of doing the SSJ2 transformation. He learns it from Gohan, when he sees Gohan doing it in the fight against Cell. Vegeta trains seven years straight to acquire as much fighting power as possible and he's waiting for the right moment to show Goku what he is truely capable of.

The best way to realize the Ultimate Sacrifice is to make a cool KI-blob that is growing and growing depending on the powerlevel... I think that it's more effective than what we did in EVM 1.1

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Vegeta had already been able to go ssj2, then the majin spell would have made vegeta stronger than goku by a long shot. Its not like the majin spell increases your pl (easiest way to explain it) by 300. Vegeta's form of ssj2 couldnt have been so much weaker than goku's ssj2 that the majin spell made them break even.

Best answers
you're wrong ... majin spell means no increase of knowledge... vegeta had to find his way to ssj2 alone ... and don't forget, goku could already handle ssj3 and held back a lot ... goku is able to use all his potential energy while vegeta always thinks about surpassing goku what makes him weak and he is always one step behind because his wrath makes him blind ...

Best answers
Well according to many sites and dbz powerlevel info.. Vegeta can reach ssj2 but his PL is weaker that Goku's ssj2...because Vegeta had became a bit soft in those peacefull times he got less powerfull than he would have been with his wrath..

But the spell of babadi made him stronger..just as powerfull as Goku ssj2 remember his henchmen Spopovitch and Yamu...

They were and are weak...but because of the spell they were pretty strong...
Capable of doing thing they normally couldnt...when his neck was twisted things were clear that the spell was powerfull...Vegeta noticed that..

These are the powerlevels according to many sites:

Goku ssj2: 360.000.000
Vegeta ssj2:340.000.000

Goku ssj3: 450.000.000
Majin Vegeta: 360.000.000

20.000.000 PL increase because of the spell..

Best answers
rubbish ... all rubbish !!! no one has 360 million... according to other sites, vegetto has about 300 million ... remember : SSJ still is 3.750.000... goku with kaioken x20 is at 180.000 ... your sources have to be mistaken

Best answers
i like the very first idea. it is just my opinion, i am not saying u r rong, and u mite be, u mite not be, i mite be rong for all i care. but i like the orginal idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom