Another open challenge

Best answers
If it can be helped, this time can I be spared from the onslaught of people like Cuc and Engar :laff:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna ref!

The venue will be the chambers of the mad old one himself . . . the sunken city of P'kyl. The giant statues of horrific creatures that once ruled the primordial world, and half noticed glimpses of the deep ones that supposedly lie sleeping in the sunken temples litter the landscape.

In this place where land meets water at the bottom of the ocean, you will do battle to the best of three rounds under the watchful eye of the Green Devil himself; he who slumbers until the stars are right.

Remember not to shake the walls to greatly, for the ancient horror may awaken.

Best answers
Wow. What an honor to fight in the great sunken city of P'kyl.

This is gonna be a great fight

Best answers
hmmm, interesting...

After the defeat cuc handed me, i am not going to be so willing to give in. i just fought the green demon, now i fight in his home.

Best answers
Vegi looked at his Colt .45. The gun seemed so pointless; the weight of it would hamper him in the upcoming battle. He knew who his target was, he knew where he was, and he knew this next fight would be as hard as his previous fights. “No longer will I sit by idly and be defeated time and time again…”

Vegi had trained for longer than he knew, been defeated by many a stronger foe and now, now he believed he was ready for the next step. He threw his pistol aside and took a breath, unsure about what lurked within the deep green water.

KelesK sat silently in an open room meditating. His last loss to Cuc had left him badly scarred and injured. KelesK believed that if Cuc had come from this place then there must be something here that could help him as well.

Vegi could no longer sense the Ice Demon and was swimming blind, eventually he came to a point where the water was frozen, using his Katana he cut through the ice and jumped through to watch is freeze back over as water rushed through the tiny gap.

Slowly he looked around, the room glowed with a strange green aura and statues of huge monsters were lined up like an army of hell spawn frozen in time.

Eventually Vegi’s eyes met with a figure, sitting on the ground slightly hunched over before a statue of the mighty Jade Behemoth which was holding a giant emerald which was the source of the green glow. Vegi had heard stories about the Ice Demon, but nothing added up, there was no ice surrounding the area around him, no little souls or demon orbiting him.

“Dammit” Vegi muttered to himself.

“I’ve been lead on a wild goose chase”

The man before him raised his head and let his arms come to rest at his sides. Vegi noticed that his arms were frozen.

“KelesK. Finally I have found you.”

A low voice echoed around the chamber.

“I have waited far too long for you Vegimaru… Far too many years…”

Slowly a blue glow began consuming the green and KelesK rose to his feet. Vegi felt a surge and the area around KelesK froze over as did his hair.

Vegi jumped towards KelesK, confident he had the fight won but KelesK didn’t see it that was, loosing to Cuc was an insult to him.

Vegi landed a flying roundhouse kick which KelesK blocked with ease, knocking Vegi off balance due to his own momentum. As if he has always intended it to happen Vegi spun down like a spinning top and took Kel’s feet from beneath him. The demon fell to the ground, his torn clothes becoming stained by the moss that covered the floor.

“In this arena only gods make the rules.” KelesK said looking up at Vegi.

Vegi stepped back and allowed Kel to get to his feet. A smile crossed Kel’s face, Vegi was too confident, too forgiving.

Kel and Vegi attacked at the same time, but Vegi connected first, an uppercut sent Kel flying into one of the huge statues that lined the room. Kel dropped to the floor and again walked towards Vegi who stood, tall and strong.

“You should just give up, everyone knows of you fight with Cuc and everyone knows how badly you lost. You are far too weak to fight me now.”

Glimpses of his fight with Cuc flooded his mind, flashing one after another like a slideshow. Playing out before him, taunting him…

KelesK’s eyes flashed orange, Vegi had seen all of Kel’s fights, he knew of the hidden ability known only as Chaos Control, he had sensed its use.

KelesK dropped into stance. “I will not let him mock me!”

Vegi grew inpatient and charged at Kel, he noticed his stance change slightly but it was too late to be preventable.

Kel connected a kick to Vegi’s chest sending him backward a few feet, Kel still in stance approached Vegi, now struggling to get up, that last shot had taken the wind out of him. Another kick hit Vegi in the chin flipping him over and spraying the demon before him in a stream of blood which followed him over and sprayed back when he hit the ground.

Kel stopped and changed his stance slightly again and watched as Vegi got to his feet. This time Kel attacked leaving Vegi on the defence. Numerous punches were thrown and blocked and eventually Vegi found the opening he had been waiting for. Kel had stopped swinging with his right arm to create an orb of ice but Vegi took advantage ducking under Kel’s weaker, less focused left punch.

Vegi swung a hard right hand punch into Kel’s gut. Kel didn’t budge and Vegi didn’t look at all surprised. Slowly a look of intense pain took over Kel’s face, like a child with a stomach cramp he fell to his knees clutching his stomach, the orb of ice dissipating in his hand.

Vegi stepped back, a smile on his face widening, his eyes still glowing red. KelesK stayed on his knee’s not a sound was heard for some time, not even a whimper of pain, until he eventually began to cough up blood. A small cracking sound could be heard as Kel’s warm blood came in contact with the frozen ground around him.

KelesK knew Vegi had done something to increase his strength.

KelesK looked up at Vegi, the creature before him was unlike anything he had encountered. A look of anger began to cross his face, his eyes began to glow a solid orange.

Visions of this, from his fight with Cuc. His defeat flashed before him, his imprisonment.

KelesK got to his feet blinded by the constant flashbacks in his mind. KelesK knew the truth; he knew what Cuc had done to him.

Vegi saw the opportunity and sent Kel back to the ground face first with a blow to the stomach again and a hammer blow to the back of his neck.

Kel lay, face down, anger still building within him.

”Damn you! Die mortal!”

KelesK’s sudden outburst was no surprise to Vegi, who got ready for the oncoming assault. Kel formed an ice orb in his hand and slammed it into the ground freezing the surrounding area and Vegi’s feet. Kel rose to his feet and approached Vegi who could only try and block. Powerful punch after punch battered away at Vegi’s defences like a ram at a gate, and they were only getting stronger.

Vegi could feel his arms weakening; the pain was sinking in, doubling with each blow that landed. He tried to stop the onslaught but was unsuccessful, Vegi tried to kick Kel’s knees out but the attack was blocked, by Kel’s shin, like he had been wound around an invisible pole, Kel spun around with unimaginable speed and kicked Vegi in the chest again, sending him into the ice barrier Kel had put in place to keep the arena from becoming flooded.

The chamber rumbled and the barrier cracked as Vegi hit it. A few small particles of frost feel around Vegi, now slumped at the base of the enormous ice barrier.

Blood trickled from his mouth.

KelesK approached him. “I don’t know where you came here in search for Cuc or not but this is reason enough to have my fight.”

Kel was but a mere few feet away from Vegi when the room began to rumble, immediately he looked up the check the crack where Vegi had hit, but it wasn’t that, it was something else…

Best answers
All the white tiger could hear was his breathing, which seemed to be amplified tremendously by the breathing device he was using. The darkness of the ocean bed seemed to press in on his eyes.

"I mustn't give up...if I can find the city of legends...I might find something that can help..."

He walked on the floor of the ocean for what seemed like hours.

"Damn..." He said at last, "for all I know I could have been walking in circles....EYES OF DESTRUCTION!"

Immediatly the ocean's darkness vanished. The secrets of the ocean floor, supposed to stay locked up for ages to come, were ripped bare and laid out before him. Veji shuddered as he realized that he was standing in an underwater graveyard...one just barely off the coast of Off Topic.

"I must be close..."

Sure enough, not far from this twisted, time sealed graveyard, lay the great city of legends...the sunken city of P'kyl. Even in lands far to the east, lands where Forumscant was myth and myth alone, the sunken city of P'kyl was legend.

As Vejimaru strode down what he thought was a modern day equivalent to main street, he gaped at the buildings around him. They all seemed to carry the same architechture. Veji stopped and placed his hands on one of the columns. They were almost identical to the ones he saw in history books, many of which he had aquired in the east, about ancient greece.

"This city most definatly holds secrets...secrets for me to uncover."

He glanced around one more time. This city...seemed to be thriving with life, despite the fact that it seemed to the mortal eye, abandoned.

"To think," Vejimaru said to himself, "this city was here before Cucatoth became the Admin Knight we know him as today..."

He caught sight of some garguntan statues, testiment to creatures long since dead. Veji suddenly spun and stared into a temple, having detected some gigantic ki.

"So...the mad old one really IS here...maybe he will finally acknoledge me...possibly train me..."

He had long since given up on becoming a Modiwan, so the white tiger embraced himself with the task of improving.

"Vejimaru...at last, we meet."

Veji turned to see a strange being, one of which he had never encountered before.

"Ice demon..." Veji assumed as he saw the creatures frozen hair and lower arms.

"I am KelesK," the creature said, "and I am exiled from both heaven and hell. I came to see the mighty warrior of gaia."

"That," Vejimaru said cooly, "would be me."

"Then let us begin." KelesK said as he sent a vortex of water at Vejimaru.

"Underwater, momentum is useless...so if I am to land a blow...I'll have to do it up close...or with my powers." Veji thought as he made a counter-vortex out of sand. The vortexs collided and negated each other out. KelesK immeadiatly launched into another attack. Summoning his powers of ice, he formed needles of frozen water around him, and flung them at Vejimaru, using his powers of water to make them travel faster.

Vejimaru formed an orb of sand around himself, only to have the needles tear through the sand and his body. The water was stained red as Vejimaru fell backward in slow motion, blood gushing from a dozen holes in his body.

"Not so tough." KelesK said as he turned away. He began to swim off, but stopped as sand came up from the ocean floor and grabbed his feet.

"WHAT?"

Before he knew what was happening, Veji appeared before him and slammed a rock clad fist into KelesK's face, sending him backward through the water in slow motion.

KelesK righted himself and immediatly formed his right arm into a lethal blade of ice. Veji unshealthed his Katana to counter this.

"Let us see who is the better swordsman." Vejimaru said as KelesK dashed in, bringing his blade down vertically above Veji's head. Vejimaru brought his katana up above his face, perpendicular to KelesK's ice sabre, and deflected KelesK's blow.

"Heh...now it begins." KelesK chuckled.

"He's mad..." Veji thought to himself. Then a shard of his katana sliced by his face, leaving a small cut. He looked down at his sword, and the shock rolled over him. His katana lay in pieces at his feet, power of the runes it held draining to the seas of time.

"How..." but then it hit him. KelesK controlled water. He could force it into the tiniest cracks in his sword, turn the water to ice...thereby destroying the blade. "That's why my sand is useless too..."

KelesK rushed in, blade held below him, ready for a finishing blow.

Veji looked up, an evil scowl taking form on his face, his eyes now rotating madly.

"Now I'm Pissed"

KelesK was drawing nearer

"Time to draw the ultimate weapon..."

He was right on top of the white tiger

--------------------------------

The next thing KelesK knew, he was lying on the ocean floor, two giant slashes criss-crossing across his chest. He got up slowly, using water to heal his wounds slightly, and turned to see Vejimaru hold what appeared to be...dual Ban Sabres!

"I acquired these not too long ago. Their full powers won't work here," he swung his swords down, each one leaving a blood red trail of energy, "But they are more than strong enough to take you down!"

I will explain how I got my ban sabres in my bio, so don't dq me for having em cuc!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I judge on the following aspects of your fights:

1) Grammar
2) Overall Style
3) Flow
4) Imagination

That being said, Vejimaru clearly wins in Grammar. I couldn't find any serious grammar mistakes in his post, but I did find a few in Kelesk's. Try to take your time, and proofread your round. I don't always make my rounds impervious on the first attempt, and I do often make spelling mistakes, bad word usage mistakes and serious grammar errors.

Overall style is tough to call, but I'm giving the style points to Vejimaru. Vejimaru's use of the city was slightly better, and his use of the opponents powers better yet. Kelesk failed to use Vejimaru's powers to any effect save an unnamed attack of Demonic Focus.

Flow is also difficult to call, Kelesk edging Vejimaru by the smallest of margins. Breaks in the story should only be used at the end, when the opponent has been rendered unconcious and you wish to write something further.

Finally Imagination, which was clearly won by Vejimaru (normally your weakspot) by keeping the attacks interesting and not tit for tat titanic punches.

This round goes to the White Tiger, Vejimaru. Good luck on your second rounds, I know you are both capable of better writing . . .

. . . so show it to me.

Best answers
Hey Cuc, I'm just curious, with the new system, how do we know when we can do a fatality (sorry, its been bugging me since I started writing round 2)

Best answers
Frost covered the wounds on KelesK’s chest, the ban sabres came as an unexpected shock to him. Vegi was no admin of Forumscant, so why did he wield such weapons. KelesK remembered a place that he had been before; the land of Gaia.

-------------------------------------------

A ****y grin grew over KelesK’s face.

“You really think those second grade ban sabres can help you?”

Vegi stood speechless, the demon before him beginning to laugh.

“Not even the mighty Cucumber’s ban sabre could stop me, and now you, try to defeat me with the same weapon?”

“I’ll make you eat those words demon!”

Vegi began his attack again, the blood red glow of the ban sabres streaked through the water leaving small trails of bubbles behind them.

The eyes of the demon before Vegi narrowed. He held out one hand as the streaks of red grew closer. The smile remained, now though, more of a smile of anger and confidence.

“Behold, the greatest weapon, now perfected.” Souls rippled and tore out from his skin beginning to form a staff in his hand.

Vegi didn’t take any notice. “There is no way he can finish what he’s doing before I reach him.” Vegi only feet away from Kel began the swing of both sabres just as the staff had been completed, but unlike in his fight with Cuc, the blade immediately formed.

Both ban sabres hit the staff with all of Vegi’s strength behind them. Sparks flew from the sabres and bolts of negative energy lashed out from the blade of the Soul Scythe, one hitting a pylon that was supporting a large structure, levelling the entire thing.

KelesK began laughing again.

“Fool…”

Confusion and disappointment ran through Vegi’s mind at once, with an expression to point it all out to KelesK.

“Now, thanks to Cuc, I am near perfect.” KelesK began to push back against Vegi’s ban sabres; sparks began flooding from the scythe like a river.

“There’s no way he can be stronger, not after all these years, not after all this training.” Vegi pushed back with all he had but nothing seemed to work. ”He is injured, how can he still be so strong.”

Vegi knew at this point he was never going to win this struggle and began another attempt to force KelesK into submission.

“Is that all you’ve got demon..?” Vegi grunted out.

“I’m only getting warmed up.” The smirk still covered Kel’s face.

Little did Kel know that Vegi had been gathering his powers up, his eyes glowed with a dark red tinge. Behind Kel a huge rock golem was forming, growing with each passing second of the battle.

Vegi forced out a smile. His diversion had been enough.

“So am I.”

Vegi broke off his struggle with Kel, the golem taking over the fight hitting Kel in the back sending him through one of the large statues and embedding him into a large stone pillar.

The golem slowly walked over to Kel. Blood dripped from several small gashes on his face and his upper arms. Kel slowly opened an eye only to see the feet of the giant before him. He was given no chance to look higher as the golem punched Kel downwards deeper into the pillar which crumbled on top of him. The golem waisted no time in assuring Kel wasn’t getting up, throwing another downward punch embedding KelesK deeper into the ground, the immense punch shaking the surrounding area.

Vegi stood but a few feet away watching his stone monster dig KelesK’s grave.

The dust settled revealing Kel now standing, the water around him murky and his eyes glowing through with a dark blue.

Slowly he raised his arm, outstretched towards the golem. All that Vegi could see was a pulse fly through the water, rippling it in its wake. The pulse flew through the golem and continued on until it could no longer be seen. The golem began to frost over, several pillars and statues behind the golem froze and shattered. This was Kel’s trump card against the golem.

Not everything went to plan, the golem, designed for nothing but brutality continued its rampage, the ice that somewhat encased it shattering and breaking off it as it began its attack.

“You cannot destroy it KelesK. You cannot freeze the earth.”

KelesK was looking desperate, for a way out or just some miracle way of destroying it. KelesK’s eyes shifted to Vegi. “Him… He must be the key.” Kel raised his hand, water began swirling within his palm.

“If I need to kill you to kill it, then so be it.”

The orb of water was deflected by the golem. Seconds later a loud crumbling sound was heard as an enormous building fell to the ground. For a few seconds all was quiet. It was a stare off…

”Did I just hear something..?”
“What was that..?”

Both thoughts ran through their minds at the same time. No obvious sound, just that of disturbed water. Like something was swimming at an extremely fast speed.

A black blur shot through the two, disappearing into the darkness, the golem in its path was destroyed; all that was left was a floating cloud of dust and a few particles of rocks.

KelesK’s expression changed to fear. He knew what it was, not exactly but he knew.

“What was that..?” Vegi said softly.

A slight look of anger began to show on Kel’s face. ”Great, this is the last thing I need.” Slowly he crouched down in some of the surrounding rubble and watched Vegi take shelter in a seaweed forest.

The shadowy creature swam back, this time slower, as if it was looking for anything or anyone else. KelesK couldn’t make it our clearly, it was far too dark to know what it actually was.

Eventually the creature swam back off into the shadows and for some time both fighters sat within their shelter, neither game to even flinch.

“I have no idea what the hell that was but I’m not going to be the one to find out.” Vegi sat within the shelter of the seaweed forest looking around.

KelesK had found a small opening to a tunnel entrance and had crawled down into it.

“Damn you Vegi, just wait until I find a way to you without running into that creature. Ban sabres or not, you are still no match for me.”

Time has passed.

KelesK is still wandering around within the tunnel, which has turned out to be some sort of labyrinth.

Beams of light are flowing down into the ancient city of P’kyl somewhat lighting the area.

Vegi is still sheltering in the weed forest, looking out for the giant creature and KelesK.

“Where is that bastard.” Vegi sat, no longer concerned about the creature but of KelesK’s disappearance. He had begun to play with his ban sabres, finally slamming the blade of one into the ground which almost hit KelesK’s shoulder.

KelesK looked up at the blade and laughed to himself.

“Looks like I found you Vegi.” A grin grew on Kel’s face once again.

KelesK burst from the ground behind Vegi leaving him no time to react. Kel connected a powerful ridge hand punch which sent Vegi crashing through a nearby sand bank. Slowly Vegi rose to his feet; blood swirling into the water around him.

KelesK once again started an attack, this time Vegi was ready, blocking an incoming axe kick and countered with a sweep witch left Kel weightlessly floating into the water, Vegi gathered up as much strength as he could and embedded Kel into the earth below him with a hammer blow.

KelesK looked up at Vegi; blood still trickled from his mouth and floated away with the current.

Vegi waisted no time and continued to beat Kel deeper into the earth. Punch after punch cracked into his ribcage until the ground below the gave way, Kel falling through first. He had no intent on becoming a stationary punching bag for Vegi and immediately began his counterattack. As Vegi swam towards him Kel backed up onto a wall and pushed himself off just as Vegi got close enough for his attack to be of any use. The dropkick landed sending Vegi backwards against a wall, cracking it; another huge gush of blood spraying into the water from his mouth as he sank to the ground.

“I pity you Vegimaru. I was expecting a real fight when all I get is this.” KelesK floated down to the ground with his arms crossed.

“You are not worthy of seeing the great Cucatoth.”

Vegi raised his head, pain gripped his entire body. He could do nothing; he was outmatched, no thanks to that huge creature that had destroyed his golem.

Vegi spat out a bit of blood and a loose tooth and raised himself to his feet. The bruising becoming evident as his face was revealed by a beam of light.

“This fight is far from over demon.” Vegi was exhausted, the length of the fight and the underwater atmosphere had begun to take its toll on both fighters but showed much more on Vegi.

KelesK began to walk towards Vegi, his eyes glowing dark blue, slightly lighting the old stone walls around him.

“We shall see.”

I have updated my profile. You should read it before anything else.

Best answers
KelesK eyed Veji wearily.

"Ban Sabres...what next?"

KelesK lengthened his blade arm and then formed his left arm into a shorter blade.

"I'll need a short one if he gets close..."

Without any further statements, Kel rushed at his fellow demon. Holding his right arm beneath his torso and his left at a 90 degree angle to his body, he lowered into his dash, hoping to use his powers to make momentum worth something. He leapt up, disturbing the sand at his feet, and held both blades above his head, ready for a powerful downward blow.

"Didn't you learn the first time?"

Vejimaru caught Kel's attack with the end of one of his Ban Sabres, holding both of the lethal ice blades away from himself. Veji drew the other ban sabre back, and then thrust it at KelesK's abdomen. Kel, seeing what was about to happen, flipped forward, using the Ban Sabre holding him up as a pivot, and thrust both of his feet into the white tiger's face. Veji fell backward, his nose obviously broken. Kel took advantage of the slowing effects of water and got below the white dragon. He quickly reformed his left arm and slammed the back of his hand into Veji's throat. Had Vejimaru not taken a special pill that allowed him to breath underwater, this would have killed him. The seemingly useless breathing device floated slowly out of his mouth.

"Why have a breathing device if you can breath anyway?" Kel asked the choking Veji. Then he found out the hard way. The moment he detected Veji's energy was somewhere else, Kel knew something was about to happen. He brought his arms up in front of his face as the breathing device blew up ferociously.

Veji appeared on top of one of the nearby temples, looking into the cloud of bubbles and smoke that now resided where Kel was. When the smoke cleared, Kel floated there, both of his arms blown off at the elbow down.

"Damn...that won't do much good..." Veji said as he watched Kel reform his arms, "Looks like I'll have to take it up a notch."

As he spoke those words, his eyes changed. The 3 pronged star that was his pupil grew, and 3 more prongs appeared. His aura flared brightly, a scarlet outline in this seemingly endless green.

"SUMMONING NO JUTSU" the white demon roared as he slammed his palm into the roof of the temple.

Kel saw this coming, and made ample preparation. His eyes began to glow orange, and his aura tripled in size and power.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" the ice demon roared as he pointed to the roof top where Veji stood. It exploded in a magnicent slow motion explosion of rocks, moss, and sand. "Damnit...he's still alive..."

A loud rumble made Kel stop. He turned and leapt backward just in time to avoid a gigantic stone foot. KelesK looked up at the monster and realized that it was one of the many statues that littered the surrounding area. Veji appeared on top of the granite beast.

"Heh. Bet you didn't expect this, eh Kel?"

The pieces came together in Kel's mind. Veji, instead on using the powers of earth to animate them, summoned something, probably a spirit, to possess it. But that meant...

Kel had no more time to think as the creature opened its mouth and charged up a gargantun energy blast.

"Must..."

The beast drew its head back.

"Tap into the..."

It flung its head forward and opened its maw wide.

"The chaos control once again!"

A huge beam of pure energy tore through the water and sand where Kel stood only milliseconds before. Veji knew what Kel was about to do and leapt from his spot on the beast. Not a second too late. The stone beast exploded in a hail of rocks and ice, all of which homed in on Veji.

"BAN WAVE!!!" The white tiger yelled, bringing a Ban Sabre down in a powerful vertical slash that sent fourth a shockwave of red energy before him. Veji turned, only to see the other statues exploding in similar fashion, one by one, all sending rain of lethal properties at Veji. Both Ban Sabres hummed into life, and Veji crossed them in front of his chest.

"SUPER BAN WAVE!!!"

He swung both swords diagnolally in front of him, forming a red x that hung in the air for a moment, then turned into a super-heated shockwave of energy.

Steam filled Veji's vision as the super-hot attack clashed with the frigid water. When the steam cleared, a horrifying sight met Veji's eyes.

The shockwave had done nothing to stop the lethal hail of ice and stone.

"I'm such a friggin genius..."

Veji vanished using the powerful after-image technique and appeared below the onslaught of the former statues. The shower of rock and ice continued for a distance before correcting and homing in on Veji once again.

"Enough..."

They were drawing nearer.

"Is..."

Veji could see his own reflection on the surface of the ice shards.

"ENOUGH!!!"

Vejimaru's aura exploded into life once again, only this time with more power than Veji had ever shown. Anger from previous defeats, the loss in the Royal Rumble...it all came up in one tremendous shockwave of raw, unadulterated strength. The rain of ice and rock disintegrated immediatly.

-----------------------------------

"Vejimaru is the first to be eliminated from the Royal Rumble!"

Mephit74's words echoed in Veji's head as he walked away from the stadium that was host to the Royal Rumble.

"Well, that should certainly kill off his ego!"

Optimus's words seemed to continue forever...

When Veji stepped outside, it was pouring with rain. Typical. He was making his way down the long, winding staircase when Magnus and Xam appeared behind him.

"Quite an asskicking you recieved, yes?" Xam asked.

Veji didn't answer. He continued walking.

"Hey, don't ignore us," Magnus said, something evident in his voice, "We know a place where you can train...and become stronger than any of the fools here."

Vejimaru turned at this. Become stronger than Hwo? That seemed nearly impossible to Veji. Despite this, he followed them to lands in the east. It was there that he became the warrior he is today, where he lost his arrogance, and his pride.

-----------------------------------

KelesK appeared in front of Veji, right arm once again in the form of an ice blade.

"..no.."

"Stop mumbling and TAKE YOUR FATE!!!"

"NO!!!"

Veji moved faster then he ever had before. Ducking under Kel's blade, he slammed a clenched fist into the ice demon's stomach. Rage blinding him, Veji immediatly landed a rocket kick on Kel's chin, sending him up through the water, leaving a trail of bubbles behind. In an unending assult, the demon prodigy warped up next to KelesK and drove his left foot hard into the ice demon's chest. Disappearing mere moments after he landed the blow, he reappeared a distance behind Kel, and some distance above. As Veji fell, Kel drew closer, and the white tiger brought his hands up above his head. When the two met, Veji slammed his clasped hands ferociously down on Kel's chin, sending him down to the ocean floor at speeds that seemed unnatural in water. The sand that covered the stone tiles was thrown up in a thick cloud as Kel plunged into it, the tiles themselves giving way to the body of the frozen one.

When the sand rested one the tiles of old once again, a large crater lay in the center of the sunken city. Kel, however, was not about to give up.

"He's stronger...much stronger...but I SHALL NOT LOSE!!!"

His eyes glowed orange with new found ferocity, and he shot up out of the crater, pulling sand up in his wake.

"KelesK, there is a time in every man's life where he should give up...give in.

"I am no man, I am a demon!!!"

"So be it..." Veji said, his eyes starting to rotate.

Kel's eyes glowed orange with untold power, but he had done this move one time too many. As Veji's eyes were rotating, they took in every single little detail about Kel, his eyes, what they signified, his arms...everything about him. Veji's eyes flared into an orange light, and he sped down at Kel, determined to finish what should have never started.

"CHAOS CONTROL!!!" Both warriors yelled as their fists collided.

The resulting shockwave was felt world over. Off Topic was the victim of a giant tsunami, and the Newbie Central was entirely flooded, amidst yells of "OMG WTF HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!!!!11?"

------------------------------------

Veji looked down at the form that was KelesK. He was lying on the ocean floor, having been knocked out by the shockwave.

"You are a valiant warrior, but you have much to learn..." Veji told KelesK, although in vain.

"As are you." A voice said.

Vejimaru turned to see a swarm of small demons manifesting themselves some monstrosity...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was a great fight for the both of you, and you both showed excellent improvement over your first posts.

Kelesk, your story was good, but your flow was bad. As interesting as it was for you to insert me in your story in the manner you did, you failed to keep the flow interesting as both characters waited for the creature to retreat. Your style is top notch, now you have to master the art of suspense.

Vejimaru, your story was entertaining, you've certainly improved upon your descriptive technique. Your attacks were initially bland, but your getting closer to where you want to be.

I see great potential in both of you, and it saddens me that one of you has to loose this round. Sorry Kelesk, but Vejimaru takes round and match for a much better flow.

Vejimaru wins, and no fatalities are currently possible.

Best answers
Kel, your second round was great. I honestly thought we'd go to round 3. And cuc, thanks for reffing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom