a sig i actually put a bit of effort into

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

that crap at the top does actually say something it isnt a brush like ive used before.

"a true gamers dilema is weather to stop
and continue with life, or to keep the fantasy
going, to get lost in a surreal reality. A life
as a hero, to deal with conflicts that can make
or break the world. so what will you do?
continue the fantasy or make the fantasy
a reality?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow thats good. Thats a lot of reflections. Although the backround looks like the one you currently have. Or it's just the same color stuff.

Best answers
The background is nice, but I don't like what you did with the stock. The hair is cut kinda badly and then the 'badness', if you will, is multiplied by the fact that you reflected the stock. It also seems a little too dark for the rest of the sig. Overall, I don't really like it, you can do better mate. Sorry but the way you did the stock hurts the sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no its pretty much the same bg without a blur, and its supposed to be dark on one side for a reason. and its kinda hard to say i cut the hair badly when the image was never even cut out. its still on the white bg it came on

Best answers
In that case maybe you should've cut it mate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ok... the picture stuff is cool but the bg looks too much like your current one and that text has got to go. Make a darker wp, or return to your orange famousness... or whatever you want just not that. Maybe add the FF7 city in the bg like you did with an older sig of yours... and text with a word or phrase maybe, not some paragraph you cant read

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it a lot, i quite like wat u did with the stock, cept there sumthin about those repeated ones that looks like they're lower quality other than that its superb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom