New site design

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Very nice. Very refreshing. A+

1 thing though, with Firefox, the text on the right side looks black and is hard to read on the dark blue. Oh, bots and earthleague seem to be 1 button (on firefox)

On IE it seems fine.

Best answers
Was about to say that about fireox. anyways, i dont like it, to dark and boxy but, better than the old 1. Id rather have 1.2.1 tho :(. And the forum doesnt match the main page.. u should change the forum to make it look like the new layout :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only 1 that cant load half of the page? And whats so different? Only black background.

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Atlantis said:
Was about to say that about fireox. anyways, i dont like it, to dark and boxy but, better than the old 1. Id rather have 1.2.1 tho :(. And the forum doesnt match the main page.. u should change the forum to make it look like the new layout :S
i repeat, design us a better site dammit!

Best answers
woh. no need to yell at me, i was just stating my opinion. Maybe I will

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can anyone help here? I still can't see those damn pictures in the site. I mean the beam and the "ESF" pictures in the top. And I can't see dev journals.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Note: If you click on a link, and it takes you back to this news page, the page is not online yet.
Am I the only 1 that cant load half of the page?
of course you cant load half the site, in fact, you can only load 1/5 of the site, the forums and news page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you see the pictures on the top or not?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg...we waited so long just to get a new site layout. W/e. Yes, we can see the potw and the beam and piccolo there. That's it though. According to Greg's dev journal, nothing will be finished until pretty much the end of the week (after thursday). So once more, the patch is delayed.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Best answers
I think that the new site seems cool... but still i'm gonna wait till it is truly finished to state my opinion on that... but first impression is positive... nice work! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I'm the one and only who can't see these damn new thingys? :cry: can anyone show me?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So all the surprise was was a new site? Eh whatever, the new site ok. I would have rather the surprise was the patch though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
greg the webmaster extrodanare dosn't dabble with esf buisness, so he couldnt poke them into releasing :O

and dont listen to these people, looks fine to me, could do with a few changes here and there, eg: the swirl on the beam logo looks out of place, it would look better with just the beam, and piccolo making a random apperance in the corner is odd :O

apart from those minor things, its perfecto for me =)

Best answers
shijing said:
and piccolo making a random apperance in the corner is odd :O
lol Piccolo gives a certain style to the site, lol
Actually, I like it :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just happy there is something new to look at.

Best answers
The design itself isn't very good (I dont design sites, but I'v seen alot better), but the coding work done on it is quite well done. Looks great in that aspect.

Good work Greg. =)

Best answers
Firefox here... no problem at all. I don't know what people are talkn about black text :| .. as well, the site doesn't look dark to me at all.. It's actually very light. And it doesn't feel blocky to me :)

A++ for Greggiepoo ;)

Best answers
the new design is good, nothing really special about it but it fits ESF!
and the beam?! apart from the last wave of the swirl being logically wrong the beam is totally unimportant!
the render of piccolo is also okay imho!

new design makes esf seem more fresh & updated

Retired
Best answers
yep very refreshing and very clean. I like it. looks just a tad more pro than the old version. good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom