makin a sig, long time no see....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm makin a sig for mangaminx, if any1 knows a better font please help, ive been lookin for ages :\ also i wanna animate it, so u may see a gif version later, crits please :D

animated version:

Updated animated version

Best answers
Lookin good so far mate, my only crit is try to fill the white space on the left. Good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol dave that's l339 right there

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank you, but i really dunno if i can be bothered to do anythin with the white part, if any1 knows how to optimize gifs i'd really appreciate it, im new to the whole animated gif thing >< this is my first, anyways, sorry bout the file size, but till i know how to make it better, its gonna have to do :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg David > j00

Again with the l339ness

Best answers
well, it looks nice, but...

a. i think the text disappears too quickly. Personally I had to wait for it to go around again in order to read everything.
b. I think the pictures actually blend in too much. Make em stand out a tiny bit more.
c. When the pictures show there really isnt anything there on the left, like any brushing, but at the same time if there was I guess it would mess with the text. If you can find a way to have some brushing or anything there, go for it.

Other then that, (and there are plently of elements other then those), the sig is very nice. Plus, its nice to see that youre making it because youre a very artistic person, and that also comes off in your sig. Keep it up buddy.

Best answers
Not bad. But!

'Highter Power' and 'Esence' need correcting. Well done though.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
doh >< i'll change those things, and yeah i'll take ur advice too IsrAlien :) i'll show an updated version soon

Best answers
Looks nice, but as Saiga said try filling the white space. If you dont it wont make it any worse.

7.5/10

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i tried a few things tryin to get sumthin in the whitespace, but nothin really worked :( so anyways, i redid a few things, took sum of the crits >< corrected the spellin and here's wat i got, sorry for the crappy quality if ne1 knows how to optimize gifs better, lemme know please ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom