ESF 1.3 >>>?<<<

Best answers
:id: k..so I have some suggestions for the new ESF 1.3
Now I am not going 2 put suggestions that we heard a 100 times..or maybe 1 or 2 i'll but by mistacke because i didn't heard them ^.^
anyway here are some suggestions i think would be of use:

:notice: There should be more caracters(Beby,Tien,Yamcha(maybe?)C 18, GINYU)
:notice: There should be all the Transformation levels (ssj-ssj4...including Ussj...Super Vegeta...Mystic)cause skins for this transformations are
:notice: The animations of charging a attack or transforming could be worked on a little
:notice: When u select a player there could be 2 tipes of that model(example--PICOLLO Model///Piccolo with cape-Piccolo normal...Goku model///Battle damaged--normal goku)
:notice: I saw that new skins are made...all fine...but can u change Gohan on the face a little..don't know his mouth look a little stange
:notice: MORE REALISTIC :When u fire a beem ex.KAMEHAMEHA and it is close to the ground...it should leave a trail...i mean the ground should break a little and if it hits the ground it must leave a hole in there...and objects to break like at the kamy map...if u hit one of those towers with a beem so powerfull they should break
:notice: And my last suggestion if u have a big power level for example 10.000.000 u shouldn't charge some attacks or charge them more quick...i mean like those generic balls if your power level is big u dont have 2 charge them..u attack instant like the ki blast...I don't think this suggestion is very clear...but if u have something 2 tell me plz..I won't mind

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
:id: k..so I have some suggestions for the new ESF 1.3
Now I am not going 2 put suggestions that we heard a 100 times..or maybe 1 or 2 i'll but by mistacke because i didn't heard them ^.^
anyway here are some suggestions i think would be of use:

:notice: There should be more caracters(Beby,Tien,Yamcha(maybe?)C 18, GINYU)
:notice: There should be all the Transformation levels (ssj-ssj4...including Ussj...Super Vegeta...Mystic)cause skins for this transformations are
:notice: The animations of charging a attack or transforming could be worked on a little
:notice: When u select a player there could be 2 tipes of that model(example--PICOLLO Model///Piccolo with cape-Piccolo normal...Goku model///Battle damaged--normal goku)
:notice: I saw that new skins are made...all fine...but can u change Gohan on the face a little..don't know his mouth look a little stange
:notice: MORE REALISTIC :When u fire a beem ex.KAMEHAMEHA and it is close to the ground...it should leave a trail...i mean the ground should break a little and if it hits the ground it must leave a hole in there...and objects to break like at the kamy map...if u hit one of those towers with a beem so powerfull they should break
:notice: And my last suggestion if u have a big power level for example 10.000.000 u shouldn't charge some attacks or charge them more quick...i mean like those generic balls if your power level is big u dont have 2 charge them..u attack instant like the ki blast...I don't think this suggestion is very clear...but if u have something 2 tell me plz..I won't mind
1. Tien MIGHT be in 1.3, so you might get your wish, but don't expect more than 1 new character.
2. There might be second transformations, or 2 more transformations, but SSJ4 was in DB:GT, and this mod isn't going to have gt.
3. Animations look fine.
4. If you want a different skin, change the model... (I don't even know how this would work.)
5. Gohan might be changed, but can you see the face in game anyways? Nope.
6. Destructable terrain will NEVER be in ESF. Why? It'll never happen on the Half-Life engine without immense lag/slowdown, and it's been suggested about a buhjillion times before.
7. This idea isn't bad, if the amount of time it took to charge an attack was dependent of PL it would make a lot of sense.

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Quicker charging gradually when the power level goes up, and when your at 10,000,000 for example should only be half charge time... I get the point enough?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Most of those HAVE been suggested before. Especially adding new transformations, and new characters. SSJ4 will NEVER be in ESF, mainly because it is from DragonBallGT, and the team is NOT adding any features, characters, maps, etc, that are related to DragonBallGT, or the movies!!!

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
2. There might be second transformations, or 2 more transformations, but SSJ4 was in DB:GT, and this mod isn't going to have gt.
But... I thought 2nd/3rd transfomations were the main thing about 1.3? And youre saying that might not happen?

/me is confused

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP SUGGESTING GT STUFF!!!!!!!!!! Gt was really crappy , why , coz it was made be some one other then akiria toriyama, if he made it then yeah but gt comapared to z really badly sucked , sure the situations in my opion were a little better , but the fights in z were remembered becasue of how they fighted each other and for what attacks they used , and the emotion they feel that pushes them beyond there limits

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IsrAlien said:
But... I thought 2nd/3rd transfomations were the main thing about 1.3? And youre saying that might not happen?

/me is confused
Well, new transformations are the main thing, but we might get two new transformations, we may get one, only the team knows.

Best answers
I believe the charging operating independantly of PL was to offset the idea of high PL players simply beam spamming others into oblivion...I don't like the idea of a vegita player spamming even more BB's at me when he's already far more powerful than I am.

Best answers
you sir, are an idiot. Please enter the cubicle to recive your prize. Read stickies

Best answers
wow....stop...If u guys don't like Dragonball GT that dosn't mean that the game shouldn't have the transformmations...wath is there something wrong that Goku could transform in ssj4?...excuse me but why 2 more transformations because there are many skins whit almost all transformations...

PRJ

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
wow....stop...If u guys don't like Dragonball GT that dosn't mean that the game shouldn't have the transformmations...wath is there something wrong that Goku could transform in ssj4?...excuse me but why 2 more transformations because there are many skins whit almost all transformations...
Dude! its not the public that said that! The team said emself that there would be no GT stuff!
God understand someday! ;/

Best answers
chill out... i dont think theres a need to get so angry. The team announced that they will not involve ESF with DBZ movies/the GT saga. Im sure they have their reasons. Plus, having more transformations isnt just models.

A. You need good quality models, and Im not sure they are all that good quality.
B. You need to code these transformations.
C. Youd need to animate the transformations themselves.
D. You need to take into account Half Life's Engine limits... aka Max Speed for example, which has already been taken care with beta 1.2 in order to make things better for 1.3.
E. Theres the whole balancing issue. Imagine a ssj4 Goku vs like, regular gohan or cell or something. Hard to balance in my opinion.
F. Im sure that the team arent just going to add plain old transformations... theyre probably going to add/take away attacks and such to make each one more worthwhile. So now thats more coding (I think)

Some of that may not be true, so dont quote me on anything. Thats just my opinion.

Best answers
I would have another suggestion for 1.3 a small one that came into mind when i saw the new Counter-Strike(SOURCE) and it was really realistic and I liked the water effects..so wath i want to say is...could there be an animation when u are swoopping near the water..cause in 1.2 there is nothing happening..only when u are swooping near the ground

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
You are not listening, and I know someone else said this, but I am going to say it again.

<b>The team themselves, has officially said, that Earth's Special Forces, in no way shape or form, will contain anything from the GT Series, or Dragonball movies.</b>

I know that there is a TOM map, which is GT/Movie whatever, but I think the team was basically referring to the gameplay, not the space you fly around in.

Best answers
OPTIMUS SAD:The team themselves, has officially said, that Earth's Special Forces, in no way shape or form, will contain anything from the GT Series, or Dragonball movies.

but why?cause Gt continues the story(I know that it isn't made by that same guy but...this thing with no ssj 4 it also means that goku couln't change in a ssj4)
Is it because of the engine?to much coding...can't they make there oun engine???
Please can u tell me why....the reason?

Best answers
u can see the models face ingame thanks to adv melee.

When he says 2 models he means a Battle Damaged version and a normal version so whe nthe person's hp gets low enough they will be battle damaged

Best answers
The reason is because the team doesn't like the style of GT.
Another reason is how much GT would unbalance the game. (considering at GT stage some characters are absolutely worthless while others are just too much bs)

As for transformations, I read somewhere that the team said that they will include every transformation that will be in this game in 1.3. (so exactly how many that is is a mystery... altho.... they did state that u shouldn't suggest characters that do not have atleast, i think it was 2, transformations)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
attle demaged models are too much. Not only making all those but it will make the game wheight almost X2

Best answers
About his last suggestion.

Proplems about it is, 5MIL. Galice Ball/beam, think how much this would be spammed...

Best answers
But i didn't ment for all model 2 be battle damaged...i was thinking only for goku and gohan and there should be Piccolo model with a cape but not a cape like some skins that you say that is made of stone....like buu's but not that dimensions i mean how is made..cach my drip? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom