Distructdo Dics Or Frieza Disc Splitting Beams

Best answers
Plain and simple make the Distructdo Disc be able to split beams, Possibly in half.
Thanks

Best answers
One would think a beam would simply engulf it.

One the same note how ever, I just wonder if finger lazer couldn't be used to detonate a death ball in mid flight.

Best answers
ok, Icesilver, this has bin suggested and turned down. and toll, that is stupid. the finger laser would be absorbed or go hamlsuly through it.

Best answers
Actually, I can't say I've EVER heard this suggested before. Not a Destructo Disc that splits into several Destructo Discs, but a Destructo Disc splitting beams.

Did it ever happen in the show?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If wave-style beam damage is ever implamented I'd like to see destructo discs 'break' beams when it hits them. I'm not sure if that's quite what you mean though.

Best answers
While this suggestion would give ESF a little more depth with the disk users, right now I dont think its any good trying to incorporate it in the game for now. Reason,

Sonic Boyster said:
If wave-style beam damage is ever implamented...
It isnt implamented yet :]

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The idea of splitting or destroying beams with the disc has actually never been suggested before, and it sounds rather interesting.
Sonic Boyster said:
If wave-style beam damage is ever implamented I'd like to see destructo discs 'break' beams when it hits them. I'm not sure if that's quite what you mean though.
If it's ever implemented of course. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom