Special Beam Cannon Can Go Through People

Best answers
Just add it so you can use primary and secondary attacks!
Thanks

Best answers
Personally I believe this would fall into the more continuous blast radius of said beams.

Eg : It hits the target and travels through it, every second it spends on the target does x amount of damage. For a blast how ever, I believe that outright peircing and damage would be sufficient.

Best answers
Well it could be like this.

If the persons pl lets say is 1,000,000 more then you when you go yo use special beam cannon on them it explodes. If its lower then 1,000,000 it goes right throught them causing alot of damage like toll said x damage for however long the persons in the blast and it should cause a good amount of damage apon penetration.

I figure if its the way I have it, it fits more to the show as Piccolo could not peirce cell with his special beam.

Best answers
I do like the idea of the spc going through people as it follows with the show. Altho, i feel.. it can't make it into the game. I think it would just look like a buggy lil glitch since there will be no hole in the model afterwards. Maybe if there was good force feedback... but.. iunno.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
it would be harder to get kills with sbc this way. It would make the attack useless.

Best answers
it would suck , cuz all the beam attacks are blockable , and it would give piccolo an unfair advantage , since if u would want to block u would get peentrated , lol there i said it , penetrated

Best answers
when was the last time the spc was blocked in the series? (and if it happened it wasn't blocked it was swatted away)

ANd the idea wouldn't kill the attack. Give it penetrating ability and explode on map contact.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well why wouldnt it go through the map? Would the person getting hit be able to move? if no, then it wouldnt be fair, and if yes, a beam is going through you and you move = you get cut, so it wouldnt make sense

Best answers
yeah it would, but i'm not going to get into it because i still don't like the idea for esf :-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom