Tweak the Transformations for 1.3

Best answers
As everyone knows transformations are the point where the character reaches a new form of power. The transformations for Esf 1.2 are really good for there first transformations but can be tweaked a bit. I know there will be new transformations for 1.3 and I figure they should be more astounding. If you all have seen the episode where gohan first turns ssj2 in Ep 169.

I think its crazy there's smoke blowing all around him small bits of lightning and the ground is cracking beneath his power. the First Transformations for Esf the ones in 1.2 are great for the first transformations. I feel that if the second transformations would cause a newer feel for power. for sayains small bits of lightning sparking out from around the body while transforming. and if there transforming on the ground alot of dust should fly about and small cracks should be formed under the transfroming sayain. in the air maybe small bits of lightning and a large yellow glow.

If there working on making a thrid transformation for lets say goku or Vegeta. well I think almost every Hardcore Dbz fan has seen where goku first goes Ssj3 the world quakes benieth him the waters turn and the weather gets all messed up. I don't expect for things like that to happen in Esf but it could be greatly improved such as larger lightnign sparks coming off when transforming to ssj3 and if someone gets close enough while the person is transforming they could get pushed back like buu did when goku went Ssj3

thats my view on Transforming and I hope you think its a good Idea if not then sorry for wasting your time :)

Best answers
people like vegita cant go ssj3 till he fuses with goku and that forms goes it or till dragonball af. and i doubt beyond doubt that, even if they wont add dbgt things to it, they certainaly wont add dgaf things to it. anyways, the third transformation for vegita is suggested as majin, for gohan, mystic. for trunks, welll there wont be a thirsd transformation unless it is ussj and uussj and then he will be like, the slowesat character in the game.

Best answers
I never said vegeta should be going ssj3 I said 3rd Transformation I wasn't talking about ssj3 Only with goku I mean ssj3. Sorry if I got you confused

Best answers
yeah the transformations at the moment a mediocre. The ones from EVM are simply stunning and ESF should take their example

Best answers
You wouldn't need to stick too closely to the show for power ups imo, let trunks have another regular upgrade. Personally I'd say let him choose to go ussj as an aditional feature to the character....

As for the shiny new transformations : I like the semi-tactile feel of stuff igniting around me. ^^

Best answers
What I basicly mean is the the first Transform for ssj 1,2,3 should be jaw dropping and when people see you, say your plaing as goku Transform to ssj3 and the ground is quaking there are large bolts of lighting forming around you and a small yellow glow around your body and your character screaming his head off. and then when he finishes transforming a huge shockwave should be sent out, not doing alot of damage lets say what 5-10 damage depending on your opponents pl. then people will see you transform in style and be like awwwwwww crap... where all dead.

In my opinion if you achive form 3 even form 2 its a great accomplishment and should be rewarded with an astounding preformance.

Best answers
Much like the BigBang spam is it's own reward for transing vegita ^^

Best answers
you wouldn't be able to spam it because its a one time thing your first transformation will be Awsome then when ur pl gets higher it will just be a quick transform.

Best answers
Oh boy Taco, you probably just started another war about trans killing. Oh well. I think the push back Idea is nice, but it should probably be a very small radius... cause, lets say what if two people are during an advanced melee fight or just a plain old melee fight and they happen to be near you. I dont know. Or I dont think it should cause damage. Other then that, all the effects will probably just end up causing lag... although if there would be a way to turn it off, I dont see why not. However huge flashy effects arent good either... thats just dumb.

Best answers
I don't mean huge Flashy Effects I just me good Effects to show ur Transformation off.

Best answers
EVM isn't stunning at all. It's highly gimmicky. I'd rather wait out and let the ESF team take it where they want. I have all the faith in the world they will do something better than gimmicky EVM features.

(ps. people needa stop posting about ways to make people imune while transing... doing so would be the biggest exploit in a long time. People would constantly tap "accend" whenever they are about to be hit. If anything it needs to be timed... like oh say, if u are already 3-4 seconds into the 9second transformation.. then u get the immunity).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well adding cracks in the ground is possible, just not in a way to where you can actually go into the crack and fly around. It'll be a texture, like what happens when an attack hits the ground. As for all the effects. That might work, but some systems might lag to all hell trying to display it all. Your dealing with an Engine, that can only do so much.

Best answers
Well the Cracks would be cool but ya like you said Krazy Killa I don't expect Cracks like the ones u'd be able to fly into I expect Cracks like Texture cracks that'd be a neat Addition and when on Form 2 and Form 3 for the Sayains Spark should come off the body while transforming I don't think It'll Cause that much lag but hey whata I know.

ya I know the ESF Devs whould tottaly Crush EVM in transformations for 1.3

Best answers
Seriously, what is the point of this thread? You're saying that...transformations should look cool...and the new ones should look cooler. What, is someone going to say no? I think we could have figured this out for ourselves.

Best answers
lol seriously , what's wrong with the transformations now ? they are pretty cool especially the saiyan ones , i think that the esf team has seen the entire dbz series , so they obveiously know that when u turn ssj2 or 3 in goku's case , there should be lightning spraks , and if the EVM guys could do it , so can the esf team , but only better , the whole earth quaking thing , forget it , just think what will happen if 4 guys turn into ssj3 at the same time ? major lag fps drop whatever

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thinkl that a trigger dosent just stock over the other 1 if they are the same so the lag raise and FPS drop would be the same as if 1 person transed it would only last so ling till evry 1 is transformed

personaly i think the sayan transes were copied in EVM's ssj2 dont you agree

Best answers
If youve noticed, the team realized major, dramatic transformations. Take Goku for example, first time he transformed it was very dramatical and what not. The team realized that and made it very dramatic in the game. Im sure they will make [teen]Gohan's ssj2 transformation just as dramatic, same with ssj3 for goku, and everything else... well, i dont think it needs to be said that they will be better then what we have now. Plus, do you really want transformations to be as flashy as EVM's? I never saw it in game, but I saw pictures... and it just looks choppy, dumb, and all itll do it probably just attract the entire server's attention to you. I dont know what about you, but I dont want the entire server ganging up on me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are a transforming goku the entire server sees you anyways (points to all the lightnings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom