you kno that saiyan finger beam

Best answers
you kno when the saiyans use there finger beam to cut all the people inside buu out, there should be that. it would be realyl kwl and vegita and goku and gohan and trunks could hav it as, i kno they did not use it, trunks and gohan got ptobaly taught it by there fathers.

Best answers
no, it is just like another finger laser. it is too use as another attack for the transformation. as goku looses spirit bomb, he gains finger laser. which. instead of red or pink, it is golden.

Best answers
Naw I don't like the sound of that Finger lasers are a pain anyway ^^ lol

Best answers
the is just like a generic ball instead its a generic laser not really powerfull enough to do anything apart from cut weak things...and putting in a generic laser would be very strange...

Best answers
ok, but still, it would giv people like trunks another move to mess around with.

Best answers
yea htere is, a small beam that fires quickly when you are low on energy and wish to hurt somone, i use lasers all the time if im playing the right character. especialy on piciolo.

Best answers
Reptile said:
jeah, but trunks has been made a melee character. no use for this attack in esf

id like to ask how has trunks been made a melee person?
cuase he has a sword that gibs at 20 health? thats not really a big advantage
second he has horribly low speed
in my opion trunks is wrost player melee wise

any way about the little finger laser thing whats the point syians are already to powerful compared to the other characters thatll just make the characters more unused.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
There is no reason to add another Finger Laser. Finger lasers are spammed enough by Frieza. And the Eye Lasers are also somewhat spammable. Besides there is no real purpose on those finger beams, unless you wanna be "bad" and take people out with those weak things. o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said trunks is weak in melee every char is as strong as the player controling him is good and he will get the flamethrower attack

ontopic: Goku dosent nead the laser even if he looses the SB he gets 1 of the best mooves in the game the ability to teleport while charging a beam
and it would totaly usseless to Vegeta compared to his BB and FF

Best answers
For the record. ITS NOT AN ACTUAL attack.. jeez.. they just focused their energy into their finger tips to cut out of something. Jeez... call it the super can-opener attack.

it's not for esf... nor is it an actual attack.. :\

ooh! oooh! i got an idea! lets throw in buu's hunger pains! and when he's hungry he roars and it makes everyone cry in pain!

Best answers
wot, anyways, i told you, i just thought it would hav ben kwl to add it as there would be some really kwl purposes in my hand. and anyways, instant charge weapons are the best. i reckon that they are wiked as they are easy to use and dont take much time. so if somone stops, you can quickly use it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks has been made a melee character, because the didnt gave him any strong beams and a quick transformation..

Best answers
Anyone can manipulate ki to there liking in dragonball z. All he did was manipulate ki.

Best answers
oh wel. i thought it would hav bin kwl to hav a quick, instant charge techiniuqe for all saiyans.

Best answers
Twas a good idea in theory i know, anything little that can be added to the game seems like a good idea right off the bat. But in the long run it's just not worth it >_O

Best answers
ok, i agree. there is now no mor point to message this thread, so dont bother as not many people will reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom