Ki makes the difference

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... Ki could change how you appear on the scouter radar aswell as pl.

The lower the ki you have the smaller you appear on the radar.

Another idea I have is power flying not like swooping but you fly fast as swooping but you can't attack while using it. It would look like swooping and it would have a small trail. I think it would add to the dbz effect.

Best answers
i think it is great, but it is sort of in affect. on your radar, instead of you being smaller, the people with bigger (AS IN BIGGER, or maybe it is just ultra bots) seem to be alot bigger red sqaures. i do not kno if it is just ultra, mega, super bots or in general people, but those seem to be the only two sizes. I would prefer it if it is like the 2nd sons idea. great work Adam.

Best answers
Hi ,I just joined this website , whats the topic if u don't mind me joining in the conversation?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't revive old topics, this isn't an instant messenger program, and don't post more than once, edit your old post.

Mostly though from how you've posted and noticed i'm assuming you know what you're doing and are just being a fool, that's a good way to get banned, so learn quick.

Best answers
Cant help but revive old topics considering most of the suggestions are old anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom