Second Sig EstragoN

Best answers

i made this for a very close friend of mine. she's happy with it. but of course im always looking for improvements ;-)
so.... C&C ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm bg is simple, looks like u just did a riple filter on a blue bg, i dont find font going to well with that pic...and my number 1 rule....if the sig doesnt blend in well with the forum/site/whatever bg...allways use a border (but thats just my oppinion, looks better)

So my suggestions are for you, try learning how to brush, thats how i finanly became "a bit" better *points at my sig* (third brush sig...ohwell), try finding better suiting fonts and maybe use borders...

but overall i think its quite good for a second sig...6/10

Best answers
what do you mean with brushing ?
and uhm... i would like to make borders but i dont really know what looks nice hehe.

do you mean with your sig ? just make 1 or 2 lines on the sides ?

Best answers
The sig is waaaaay to simple IMO
You have yet alot to experiment with photoshop, to brush press the B button and experiment with it and it's options ^^

Best answers
uhm... brush = simple pensil ? what's so special about this...
or do i have to select different kind of options ON the brush.
like multiply and stuff... and you also have to use the coverage of it ? like.. 100% or 50% etc. ( sorry for bad translation but my photoshop is dutch )

Best answers
you can change from the pencil to the brush and viceversa, just rigth click on the pencil icon. And you experiment with colors and forms, transparency, effects, you name it ^.^

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At first glance, I thought the title of this thread was estrogen o_O, the bg is too bland, and doesn't match the picture very well.

Best answers
yea i know it's too... boring ... but i dont have any good ideas actually... and not enough experience to make nice things hehe.
but hey... you learn from making mistakes ;-)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nice and clean, I'd say, leave the flashy effects before you've grown accustomed with it, and until then, work on typography and style.

Ñaz

Lid

L
Does that even have a background...

The font doesn't match anything, it's colourised, and that stock image just looks out of place.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i like it.
i like ppl with a clean stile and you have an clean stile for sure.

Best answers
i dont really like signatures that have TOO much on it. because that makes it hard to see what you really intented to show.
i always TRY to put my emotions into a signature. but because of a lack of skill i dont succeed in that :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
At first glance, I thought the title of this thread was estrogen o_O
Haha yea so did I. :]
The sig is too plain like the others have said, but I kind of like it. Just change the font to something that would suit the stock.

Lid

L
zeldalink said:
compexity is overrated say it with simplicity
Saying it with simplicity does not make it any less ****: The more you know.

Best answers
ok you guys can stop *****ing now ;-)
if you have read my post wich you obviously haven't then you knew that i already took the TIPS ... wich you guys are not giving since you are only complaining about how bad it is ... then you would have known that im already busy with new pictures.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
idont really see what the "brushes" are ... the third one is using gradient tools...
well ... ill just explore those websites. i've bookmarked them. so.. thank you :)

and i know i shouldn't use tutorials. i always try to make different looks. never good enough but they are good in my own eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom