New Attack for Cell in 1.3

Best answers
I'm almost sure in 1.3 Cell will have his perfect form and one of my favorite episodes was when cell unleashed his Cell jrs and they attacked everyone. I was figuring why not for beta 1.3 have one of Cells perfect attacks to be to make a Cell jr or a few that are controlled by the game or make them bot controlled.

Cell Jrs would have most of the attacks cell has but there power levels would be cut down to 50% of Cells making them good fighters and hard/Fun to fight.

and then when the people beat a cell jr there gone until cell summons another one. I say Cells Jrs Prob should have health of ummmm I'd say 85-100

My Idea Putting Cell Jrs in the game would make cell such a fun character to play. I'v always liked the Idea of making a mini Version of myself and killing people with it and it'd be cool if it wouldn't lag that much to make a maximum of 5 Cell juniors but Cells pl lets say is 10.000.000 would be divided by 5 among his cell jrs and that would be there pl. then you got 5 CEll jrs running around with a pl of 2,000,000. I'd say that be pretty cool but if that gives cell to much of an advantage just remember he has to have a high pl to do that and I'm pretty sure a ssj3 Goku can handel a bunch of Cell jr's Easy and if it still gives cell to big of an advantage make him only allowed to make 1 cell jr.

I bet your thinking can't Cell just Dodge everyone then make a cell jr. then let it fight for them they could but it should take a long time to make a cell jr almost as long as a spirit bomb and they can only be uses once per life.

well I hope you all like my Idea :]

Best answers
hmmmm the idea is nice , even origial , but i dont think its possible , even if they would do it , who would control them ? and it would be too exploitable

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
He said it would be bot controlled, and how is it exploitable? Im not agreeing with this idea though, it doesn't seem worth the effort to do it, Would you get pl for every hit the cell jr's do? It is possible, but I don't see many people sitting around to make a weak copy of themselves that could potentially give an enemy more power.

Best answers
you could get the power from the cell jrs and they could kill some people and if there's multiple cell jr's it keeps the other players busy while you can blast them or melee them it gives you some back up just like having another player on your time.

Best answers
i like the idea of cell jr.s but instead of bots it should be turned into a attack

cell jrs would be like the kame torpedo but instead of blowing up when they hit you youd go into a round of advanced melee at the end of the advanced melee the cell jr would disappera

Best answers
:\ Search button. Been suggested bajillizzlion times.

But, i still like the idea, with some tweaking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the mini versions of cell would be bots. then they will take up sever slots, meaning if you are playing on a 8 player server with 7 guys in it, you can only create 1 mini cell.

if the bots are made to strong, it would be spammed as hell
if the bors are made to weak, nobody would use them

Best answers
Hmm... I think it should be possible for cell to create 1-3 of them. To make this more balanced (since these are little you fighting people, giving you power) they should have 25%/50% of your PL. They should probably start off around 75HP, and I think the only attacks they should have are melee, generic beam/ball and the infamous kamehameha. Oh, and for each one you make will take about 90% of the time it takes to create a fully charged spirit bomb, and it would drain your KI like a nice Final Flash.

Something to think about: As long as these little suckers are alive, should your KI be used drained slowly? (id say like as much as it takes to fly, or 2x that, and it would increase with the amount of cellies you got)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think ur ki should drain slowly if you made some.. but read dbzfanatic.. he said 2 cell jrs

Best answers
Maybe they could just be like kame torpedos and u summon or give birth to them than u right click on a target and they all go atatck it with some special crappy melee that doesnt knock you back, and they would be pretty weak, 30hp or something...

Best answers
there are a lot of toppics about the cell jr ...but I have another idee about the Shield that cell makes...remember?
and i was thinking also 2 have only the kamehamea at his perfect form...no Specila beem canon and no Galic gun...he could keep the solar-flare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe your speed will be cut in half after you release the uber attack.

Best answers
they could work like goku's torpedo's except they are bot controlled, and don't take up player slots.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont think they will be able to fire ki attacks, only fly at an opponent and detonate on contact. boy.. wouldnt that be stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom