Help with install. Its just so confusing. ><;;

Best answers
Hi, im new to this whole ESF and HL and CS stuff, so could someone help me out with a step by step guide including links on where to get the required files to start playing ESF? I know its asking alot, but ive done my research and it just confuses me. >< All this steam and other stuff >>; bleh. Thank you. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First question to ask is have you got a copy of halflife or counterstrike with a legal cd key?

Best answers
(I have this on notepad for everytime i need it lol)
Do you know what steam is? It's t he future of half-life gaming, the closest thing I can relate it to is battlenet, but without the chatrooms and stuff...You can have a friends list and everything. Go to www.steampowered.com then Get Steam Now.

1) Install it
2) create your account with your hl/blueshift/cs/dod/what ever cd key
3) Go to the games list, double click on half-life - So that it installs it - then go into it.
4) You dont have to join a server or anything just go into it so it creates the HL folder. Now, go reinstall ESF, it will automatically install it to steam. (Unless you have both won AND steam, it will have a little box asking wich one you want to install to)
-Install to steam, won is going bye-bye by the end of the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom