Scouter Suggestion

Should The Scouter Change in ESF 1.3?

• YES! Add the opponent's HP to the scouter!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES! Add the opponent's remaining KI to the scouter!

• YES! Add BOTH~ to the scouter!

• NO! i hate you and you dumb ideas, dag.

• Total voters
Best answers
I dunno if this follows the show or not, but i think it'd be cool if the Scouter showed the Enemy's HP as well as PL. Maybe how much Ki thay have also?

What do you think? o_o

Best answers
Too much of a tactical advantage for the stronger person.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you see if anyone has less than 10 HP -> then it PL decreases constantly ...
that's enough

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Nretep its less than 5 HP now unless1.2.1 puts it back to 10

well i dont see how this would change a lot in a fight i say keep it how it is

Best answers
yea, ikno when somone is dying cos there powerlevel is decreasing, but it would be kwl. cos it would make it easier to kno when they are gunna die. cos its al wel knowing there limits but actually knowing wot ther on is beta, i think.

Best answers
When in the series did anyone ever read a persons HP?... I mean... more often then not in the series it was all about "IMPOSSIBLE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" ...

Exactly. #close

Best answers
I'm gonna have to agree with Ultima2 on this one, you could try to determine how the other was doing but it was never for certain. I myself never saw a scouter that could read the hitpoint on one another. This may have something to do with the fact that when your powerlevel drops, so does your energy and without energy you're just another human. It was the ki that prevented those hits from being instantly lethal. Like armor. However, ESF is a game wich doesn't take both HP, KI and Pl as one. For that simple fact this suggestion would not be right in ESF.

Best answers
i dont want the hit point, i want trhe kai level, as whenever they seemed to fight they couldnt charge up as there capacity went down, but it goes up at the same time if u kno wot i mean. it was alot harder to fight as in melee, every blow DECREASES your energy.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Showing Health on the scouter would just encourage low health killings, and powerlevel is already showing on the scouter, as well as adding KI amount. So, no, none should be added.

Best answers
Carnage said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Ultima2 on this one, you could try to determine how the other was doing but it was never for certain. I myself never saw a scouter that could read the hitpoint on one another. This may have something to do with the fact that when your powerlevel drops, so does your energy and without energy you're just another human. It was the ki that prevented those hits from being instantly lethal. Like armor. However, ESF is a game wich doesn't take both HP, KI and Pl as one. For that simple fact this suggestion would not be right in ESF.

u got that right ki is life force in your body like tian was fighting cell stage 2 and 1s his ki ran out or near out he would be close 2 death

Best answers
J fox said:
u got that right ki is life force in your body like tian was fighting cell stage 2 and 1s his ki ran out or near out he would be close 2 death
As said above ki can be read as dead or alive. So i think ki level should come up on scouter, or appear on scouter as a decreased power level, and when fully charged according to the scouter is the opponents maximum power level. Something simple and not to revealing. that way people couls also hide there power level by not charging up, and charging up to reveal their full power

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO! i hate you and you dumb ideas,, LMAO

What an option! i love it!

But now ontopic, i just think its useles, becouse in the show they didn't see their HP, only PL

Best answers
Nowadays I just use the scouter for radar... Because I used to pursue certain players just because I didn't like them or they complained for no reason (so that way I always checked their nick)! Moreover when I was attacked from behind I was seeing the pl of another player and couldn't avoid it!
This way I see them coming and no one will complain with me because I'm always killing them! I just kill who's nearer! That way it is useless... as said!

Best answers
i think it should show HP because in the show they can look at their opponent and obviously tell how wounded he is.. it would be 'true to the show'

Best answers
i think it should show HP because in the show they can look at their opponent and obviously tell how wounded he is.. it would be 'true to the show'
Well that's actually true... but as I said for me it wouldn't have much use! as I don't normally care for statistics but for positioning!
What would really be nice was to see how wounded he was by the model... but as stated in the stickies it won't even be considered!

Best answers
oh wel, i want a kai bar in the scouter. the number aboce the kai bar would be the limit they are at and the kai bar would show wot actual kai theya re at. and health shown on scouter. useless. i just go for somone and when there energy goes down rapidly, i attack them and finish them off.

Best answers
Anyway the scouter is already quite USELESS. All I use it is for me to spot where the enemy is hiding or find the enemy. You can't possibly stand infront of the enemy and aim your crosshair on him. He will probraly move away real quick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do some people get defensive in other pps suggestion posts, place your opinion and move on.

anyways, on topic:
the scouter should show both at the same time, another scouter to toggle, 1 for radar another for scouter. the scouter should also have a delay before the stats of the player dissapears so you can just touch him with the aimer and view his stats for a few seconds. and it should show the percentage of their ki or something, sincein the show they could tell if they were low on energy. "I can feel your energy decreasing with every blow, your not even a challenge anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom